Reviews for The Island
warlock544 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
this story is awesome and also addicting update soon i cant stand waiting a
dragonofledgen chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i like this its like a different world for jake its gettin good update soon
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Is Jake a dragon in this fic? Nice way to show the jerk Brad is. Please update. Is the island the Draco Island?
anon chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Aw Rose giggled and cool mentioning her blonde curls (and better when they were wet) and sparkly blue eyes

Liked him holding her hand

I liked him carrying her maybe he could also carry her over his shoulder she could sit in his lap, he could playfully grab her rear

Jake and Rose forever
Onej6 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
one word- awsome. the boy has some skillz update soon
Tech-Man chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
The setup for this story is really taking shape. I eagerly await the next installment. I shall continue my research in the mean time...
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
What exactly can Brad do to her family? Please update.
Onej6 chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
nice update soon :)
anon chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
That’s cool Jake describing Rose’s looks and her giggle and how she makes him feel
Tech-Man chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Well, I think that this is shaping up to be a very good story. I wonder when we will have some true Rose and Jake time. Look forward to reading more. Good work.
anon chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Jake and Rose forever
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
The mysterious person is Brad and he just wants to keep Rose away from Jake. Please update.
Onej6 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
nice update soon
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Okay, well I can see where you got your idea for the opening. I really liked the fact that you have the characters with their base personalities, but not too tied down to the show. I look forward to seeing how you choose to progress this story forward.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Brad, you became a jerk from the beginning. Couldn't Jake buy another ticket with part of the money he won?