Reviews for Bed of Nails
caledoniawolf chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
So I found this story and basically fell in love with it. I know theres a really rare chance that you will ever update this again, but none the less I will add it to my favorites and wait. Gotta love Izzy X Miyako
Digimental chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
What an appropriate title to the last chapter XD

Please update! :( This is awesomely funny and well written. I'm getting a kick out of how much of a metro house wife jerk joe is. I always thought glasses girl and pineapple laptop boy would make a great couple. They just seem to work. When I was a kid I would always pair up Miyako with the nerdy boys surprisingly not ken though... thats totally ghay series finals for ya ;D
korel.c chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
Aw...Izzy's adorable in this, adorable. And even though I know you won't be updating this anymore - it's been, what, six years? - I'm absolutely anticipating the next chapter. Well, I would if it had been updated relatively recently.

The UST here is inundating, and I love it.
Pansa chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
I realise it's been ages and ages since you've updated, but this is a really great story - or at least I think it is. And even if it is only five chapters long I do enjoy re-reading it. ) So you should write more. As for me, I'm off to read some of your other stuff.
Clever Screen Name chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
I just read this story again and it reminded me why you're one of my very favorite authors. I adore the characters, Miyako's hilarious and her remarks are priceless. I love her comments. Koushirou is simply dreamy, but so damn clueless. That boy really needs to get a lead.

You have a knack for writing entertaining scenes, I especially like the interactions between Miyako, Sora and Mimi, they always crack me up. A gossip net, huh? So typical Miyako

The only problem I have is that you're always taking ages to update, if ever. *Thinks of A Cappella* You got to update sometime, please? This is really my fave digimon story and I hate to think that it won't ever be finshed.
Qwerty chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Update, please!
LaDeeDa chapter 5 . 10/22/2004
I hate you Kit. I really do. The only good Miyako sex-kitten fanfiction (probably the only one in existance) AND YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO THE DATE! Merciful hell ma'am, WRITE!
methionine chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
PLEASE update! It's so easy to envision Miyako chasing after boys like this...Please, again UPDATE!
Catherine chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
This story totally rocks! I REALLY love the "yamasorachi" pairing a lot. A lot, a lot. If only more people thought of it sooner! Anyway, love everything that's happening and can't wait for the next part to come out. Keep up the great work!
Jasmine chapter 5 . 6/1/2004
This is a totally cool story. Write soon.
bobby chapter 5 . 4/6/2004
really good, update soon!
Showstopper chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
This story is awesome. It's been a while since I've read a good Miyako story. I kind of always thought that she should've ended up with Koushirou anyways although Ken isn't bad mind you. I too hated the ending to season 2, mainly because they'd just gone through a tough battle to save the world and then all of the sudden it was like they hit the fast forward button or something to get to where everyone was grown up. The gossip thing between all of the Chosen was inspired as well along with Miyako's sexual adventuresness (I know that probably isn't a word). It figures that of all the Chosen she'd probably be the most likely to have some fun. Looking forward to the next chapter. Have a good day, :)
Tench-Sama chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
It hurt to read. It was very well written and the story was good as well. However it hurt very much to read. It wasn't due to the fact that this fic's a Kouyako. I guess I'm just so attached to Koushirou that I couldn't read that he's being pursued by a very loose woman who seemingly desires him solely to make him another statistic without wincing. That's not to say that this story sucks or that it's dumb, quite the opposite. I'll be waiting to happily wince at chapter six. Hopefully soon.
goldenstar555 chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
Ha, I love this fic. I hope you get the next chapter up just a little sooner though ;)
XxSchizoid FreakxX chapter 5 . 3/24/2004