Reviews for Forgotten
Kunohichi8 chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
great history!
Noitamina chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I really loved this! I think you should make a two-shot: one explaining Toshiro and his feelings after. One with Kenpachi and his feelings after. Who they are after the events in this story. That'd be really cool.
blindrain chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Zaraki and Hitsugaya Tag Team FTW! I love, love, love what they had going - and mind you, this is the first time I've thought about it, at all.
But I guess opposites attract, and all that.

The story was brilliant, you've done a good job.
Syl The tWins chapter 13 . 12/16/2012
(ʃƪ) love this story
Blizzard1827 chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
so good loved it
Prince of Winter Dragons chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
Hi,This story was very great Indeed,It was like nothing I read which Is a good clash was very fast pace and intestate,It was cool that they had to use different zanpakuto.I really didn't see that wrote the chaos In the Soul Society very well,I like the I felt the desperation.I loved the scenes with Rangiku and Toushirou you captured there relationship very well,The scenes with Gin was sick,sad and was wonderful,I'm surprise that she finish Gin.I glad that her and Kenpachi are okay the most epic parts of this story was when Momo killed Aizen,That right there was a genius meany fics have Momo fall prey to Aizen In one from or you went the uncanny route which I give you mad props second Most awesomeness part was when Toushirou froze Yamamoto,That was so cool even If It was for a short great on and Ichigo at towards the end,I like the out come of this story and the friendship that developed between Toushirou and Kenpachi.I hope to see more Htsugaya fics from you PEACE AND LOVE.
Prince of Winter Dragons chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Hi,Sorry It took me awhile to review,But this chapter are wonderful.I like how Unohana took care of Hitsugaya,It was very sweet.I really love how Rangiku talked with Toushirou,I wish he well let her help move on adding Sui-Feng In Chapter 5,Byakuya bond with Ukitake and Hitsugaya Is very nice,It's very father and son way Aizen torturing Hitsugaya was Ill,Since he didn't do no other prisoners like that.I love how Hitsugaya Strike when Aizen less expecting It when It tricked him to stabbing Momo,That was very sad that other are starting to see Hitsugaya just has a kid,I hope that changes.I like how Zaraki and Hitsugaya and are getting reintroduce to there friends,I hope they remember there past soon.I try to review soon PEACE AND LOVE.
Prince of Winter Dragons chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Hi,Just came across this story and It Is very good,Thus far.I think It's cool that Kenpachi and Toushirou live as vagabonds,The have that big bother little brother happen to them why are the memories?,I wonder how they recover them?It's so beautiful that Hyourinmaru Is still reaching out to Toushirou,Even If he Is In Huecco Mundo.I really hate the fact that Kenpachi out his hands on Rangiku,I hope he gets punched.I like how Toushirou was concern about her and how focus he was on her,Nice job with Yachiru.I well defiantly try to read more and review,This story seems pretty awesome PEACE AND LOVE.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 13 . 9/20/2011
that was epic! i love kenny's and shiro's life together. it was really sweet and i love fics with shiro and kenny together i mean there arent' that many out there but i think that they compliment each other nicely.
pinksugarrush chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
omg!

i love this so much!

it's was amazing, breathtaking, lovely, cute!

this was truly amazing.

the ending made me want to cry.

i loved how you said it will never be the same anymore, and to an extent their connection, hitsugaya and zaraki, will be different and stronger.

those lines made me want to cry, i hope they stay really good friend.

i favorited this

it was beatiful :)
WinterBreezeDragon010 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
COOL
Yikari chapter 13 . 1/17/2011
Hi!

Good work! This one was really interesting to read! It had good suspense, decent drama, excellent action and a hefty winding plot.

It was a bit surprising that Ichigo had missed such an entertaining adventure; oh well, maybe the plot bunnies concerning Kenpachi, Toushiro and Ichigo fighting back-to-back will pester me enough to have me finally post something...

Anyways, the illusions part of battle was really good, and the scene with Ken and Toushi rushing to the portal made my day.

Good luck!

-Yikari.
hitsugayataichoda chapter 13 . 9/23/2010
one word, AMAZING
silent silver wolfe chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
you should write another story just like this one based on toshiro but different. this story was awesome! please write another.
InARealPickle chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
You have such original and fun to read plots.