Reviews for Small World
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
I like it!;
nonna99 chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
I just came across your story and I like it. I love Chris and I'm glad it's not a Carwash fic, because for me Calleigh belongs to Eric. Anyway I notice that you haven't update for years, but if you're still writing and you still have the time will you please update?
SevMione DuCaine chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Love it, plz continue. :)
sweetheartgirl chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
I'm glad they had the "talk". I'm still looking forward to the other talk,about her family. I really like Chris and Ryan I missed reviewing the last up the good work.!
EmbraceLife chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Please post more when ya'can. Awsome story ;)

DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
hey.. it's getting better and better in every chapter... i loved it the way you are writing Ryan, all sweet and concerned with Chris... can't wait for more!
sweetheartgirl chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
Chris and Ryan need to do some serious talking,at least between the sex 's going to be a hard decision to talk to Calleigh knowing how her mother feels about things,can't wait to see what Chris decides to do.

Looking forward to the next update.
EmbraceLife chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
No you're doing it just fine. Can't wait to read more also can't wait for Calleigh to know the their of Chris ;). Please don't stop writing and continue when you can. :D

DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
sorry for taking so long time to review the others chapters so i'm going to make this one for all...

wow... awesome! that's really great story and the way you are making Calleigh and Chris friendship is fantastic... like they are great friends and will be great sisters -at least i think - anyway great way about Ryan and Chris and Calleigh knowing was perfect...

I love this:

Calleigh grinned, her voice still as soft as it always was. "Can I tell you what I think?"

Chris nodded her head, watching her intently.

"Ryan likes you, a lot more than what he might have told you, and A LOT MORE than you might think."

Her eyes grew as Calleigh's words registered in her brain. Ryan liked her? He really saw her as more than just a friend?

Calleigh laughed and patted her hand before taking a sip from her drink. "I think I just gave you some more things to think about."

Chris raised her eyebrows, dumbstruck. "No kidding

keep writing...
sweetheartgirl chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
I love it,and yes pick up the pace.I want to see what happens between Chris and to see how Calleigh handles finding out Chris is her soon!
EmbraceLife chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
MORE !.. Please I really love it. Wonder if Calleigh's gonna know the truth about Chris, she'll be happy. Anyways plzz post more !
sweetheartgirl chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
Please continue to the story.I really like it,but I want Ryan and Chris to stop dancing around their they can talk to each other about their growing attraction to each other.I would like to see Chris talk to both Ryan and Calleigh about her family forward to an update soon.
EmbraceLife chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
Oh ! Please continue !. I forgot about leaving a review !.. LOL. sorry though but u need to know that I'm really enjoying it ! I'm looking forward to reading more !..

sweetheartgirl chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
LOL,these two haven'tlearned their lesson yet,I wander if there will be mistake #3? Hope Chris opens up to Ryan. Even with the "mistakes" they are making,you can see there is something more you update soon.
Mrs. Henderson-Mitchell chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
Question! How come in your story we get to see Ryan naked twice and in the show none. The show is stupid, they need to have his shirt off, and you are cool. Good job!