Reviews for The Addition Into The Circle
Lord Asmodeus chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
It was truly disappointing and sickening to watch Amann have no tactical decency, enough to actually list of all his secrets. It's incomprehensible. His relationship with Janice is also quite unnecessary. The conversation was bland at most, and simply distracting to the main story line.
dp chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
This is great. Very good plot and imagining of the Babylon 5 universe. I think Sheridan would have been a bit tougher and harder to influence. Looking forward to more.
Amonits chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
To be honest the use of a ROB(random omnipotent being) for this kind of stories is very stupid.
You can use an almost infinite space anomalies, but you use a rob, at least for me It takes the interest in the story.
Paul N chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
I LIKE THIS STORY!
Spearhead chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
Really enjoyed this! I wonder who the target is...Bester maybe? Cartargia perhaps? I look forwards to Chapter 17! :D
EvilTheLast chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
I finally caught up. Great story. I hope you update soon.
EvilTheLast chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Just read the last 7 chapters. Interesting story.
Syphon01 chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
Nice updates,

Now who is going to die, cartasian (sp?), Clark, Bester of that head of Psi corps.
Alesia seems to be in need of shock troops.

I'm pretty sure that the Narns might be willing militia / shock troops especially if it involves killing centuri.

Why waste telepaths when you could always use narns and Drazi.

Oh and if he whats to play the nice card he could clone the Hyach-do for the Hyach to stave of their pending extinction.
Reikson chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Amann the Stu. Nothing changes with this guy.
Malix2 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
Edward95 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Another great chapter and looking foward to next update.
ShadowCub chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
So emperor shows his true face.
thunder18 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter Update soon
Burns chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! for once i'm glad my phone woke me up with a email alert
karthik9 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates