Reviews for Do No Harm
Cissa The Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ahhh! Gah, I loved this! And the ending was brilliant! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I loved the sweet vengeance in the and.
Samu chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Watson visiting Doctor Dillard was heartbreaking, but I loved seeing Holmes taking care of him afterwards. I also love the ending and chastisement of Dillard. Really wonderfully done.
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Such a sweet, lovely story, beautifully written and I love the focus on Watson's struggles and Holmes' particular brand of caring.
CopyNinAstral chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wonderfully written! Ah, I love the ending, very nice. ((Also, man oh man, did it snow when you wrote this! I thought'd be months till we saw the ground, haha.))

Taste of Violets chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I'm so in love with this. The rare focus on Watson's pain—not only physical, but mental too!—was engrossing, moving, and completely believable. And I really, truly adored the sex scene for being much more than just a dull, through-the-motions sex scene—it was a genuine LOVE scene. The line:

There is only Holmes, this bed and their home and he's never been more grateful to be alive.

…is utterly perfect. It was the "their home" bit that really got me—home is where Holmes is, and that's what romance is, that's what their love should be.

I saw that another reviewer said Holmes seemed out of character, but I disagree, given that this isn't a book-verse fic. I thought your voices read perfectly for the movie-verse characters, and I could imagine almost every line in the actors' voices.

Honestly, it's great. I loved it. Thanks for writing it.
Curreeus chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This is so sweet! Holmes is sometimes the best medicine.

Love the ending with Doctor Dillard. Karma is evident! :D
Otherwise Known As chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
yay! so cute! hee it's so cool thatholmes can make watson fel pretty again . . . so to speak
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Yeah, I only get rain days to write on. Cause snow in Florida dosn't happen. Just hot and rain everyday. Still nice though.

I'll thank the snow next time I see it giving you time to write this though)

It was great_
Emwiee chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Love love loved it!
NickyNineDoors99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aw... love it(:
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh I'm sorry I didn't read this when it first came out, because it's simply marvelous! Sweet and kind, and the ending was just what was needed, because it seemed this was not so much a story about Holems and Watson, as it was about Watson's healing, and I love the framed prescription as a symbol of that. Lovely work as always, the latest always better than the last. I may have to go and see what else I missed out on!
It's this - or CLUEDO chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
No, it ceased to snow some days ago... but it's still THERE.

Wonderfully written, thank you so much!

I like the domesticity in it and puppy Gladstone playing furry hat. :)
ripplinwaters chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is just so warm and lovely. Thanks!
SaintDogStreet chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is well-written and sweet and I enjoyed it very much. I love how you made it come full-circle, and you did a great job with the characters. Awesome.