Reviews for In the Language of Flowers
lov chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
pls bring anko and oro together :(
scipio96 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Kadaj.. like from Final Fantasy?
worthy adversary chapter 18 . 1/7/2014
Hi there! Cannot put in the words how much I love this fic. I'm new here as a reviewer and have yet to write anything but I've read nearly every OroAnko-story I've found here and yours are one of my favourites! Your chapters are very well written, the feelings come across and as an Orochimaru-fan I love that you show Orochimaru's feelings and point of view too. I so want you to finish this soon! 3 :)
(Oh, and the poem-thingies - they are genius!)
Duchess23 chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
Update soon please. Anko/Oro is one of my favorite couples.
UnderTheHood chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAMN I HOPE THIS ENDS UP WITH OROCHIMARU AND ANKO BEING TOGETHER! PLEASE! Thanks a lot for updating! I understand you... trust me I also know what a STRESSFUL and BUSY school life is. hahaha. and yes, this was kinda rushed as seen from the quick description/narration of Orochimaru's thoughts and feelings... but it's alright ... i still felt the impact of oro's emotions when he saw anko like that... I actually find it a bit funny if anko would die drowning in a bath tub. but anyway, I hope everything's going to be alright between them. :)

update ok? :) hehe.
NinjaSheik chapter 18 . 11/5/2013

Glad to hear that this story is ending by the next chapter! :) It's about time to finish it, huh, after so long?

Short, but it was a really nice chapter! :)

Please update soon!
myukichan chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
Omg :D
Thank u for this chapter!
I wish Oro and Anko together. Pls make this true!
Very good chapter!
Emporia Nexus chapter 17 . 7/23/2013

Like honestly! You left us hangin' for far too long! Screw my neutrality to ItaAnko, I need to know who saves her? Does Orochimaru get the hint and decides to just screw it and comes back to explain himself? Or is it Ita-chan that saves her? Maybe someone else?

ARRRRGH, DAMMIT, WOMAN. We need to know. Updaaaaaaate. .
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I think the camellia represents Anko's and Orochimaru's relationship in stages, from red to white, or from white to red. Assuming white had the biggest pigmentation on the flower it would represent the longest period of time, for it's corresponding emotion.
narutofan96sasuke chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
Omg, I just read all 17 chapters at one time and I must say this is simply amazing. It had me on edge not know what to expect! I got to the end of chapter 17 and I was sad that there was no more! Please update soon!
Ano12 chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
;_; omg! Great FF!
I want to read more pls!
Oro should rescue ANko! FAAAST :O :O
love it!
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
I think this one shows great improvement in regards to writing craft. Sorry I fell behind reviewing. But I liked it and am interested in how it will end. I want her to be with Orochimaru! *keeps fingers crossed*
UnderTheHood chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
WOW I thought this story is dead! but I'm sooooooo glad you continued it! I've read your story a couple of times already and I'm so happy another chapter is up Oh yes, I could feel anko's emotions.. :(( Sad chapter here, but I still hope for a happy ending.. if that's possible haha. :) I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more! :DDDD
EffOffYou chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
myuki-chananimexx chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
THSI is amazing! I love this story so much so pls keep up with it!
I cant wait for the next chapter!
This was so heartfull… I understand oros reason to be like this…
but NOW Anko :O hope she will be fine and oro saves her :O