Reviews for The spectacular adventures of Miz, Bid and Rig!
Scraachcardss chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
You get scrach cards from A) a gas station B) some randpm dude on the street or C) a scrach card dispencer machine (sometimes found in gas stations

I love your storie it's halarious :D
werd chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
miz sounds like a take off of invader maz it self a take off

of maz the jelly bean girl! at least you did,t steal fanon

characters I quess
RoboticMasterMind chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
I'm sensing a Gary stew coming
Belisante chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Haha, brilliant story. Brilliant!

Though as always in my most articulate reviews, I must critique and show you another person' aspect and opinion of this particular story.

First up, I have no idea what Invader Zim is, though by reading your well put together parody-I think my knowledge has increased by somewhat idyllic notion.

There was a problem which involved you accidentally moving into first person when trying to achieve third person plot, for example;"When we join up with our attractive Invader friend again"

-'we' and 'our' is considered secondary first person. It may not particularly sound as first person as 'I and my' but they are still considered first person. Try not to stray into first person form when you are in third person forth rightfully, it makes it confusing and stops the flow of the text.

Apart from that my only other problem was dialogue, as much it was the glue that sticks the story together, perhaps just contrast it a bit, give it more momentum by describing the environment and how that reacted to that. Though I do note that in the last two chapters, it was kept in balance with all according techniques which gave the story an uplift in some particular way.

To summarize this up, I love the intricate spell-bounding of this most witty plot, plus your chapter question endings. They were quite adorable.

Thanks for the read, I hope this review wasn't too long.

~Gwynedde
xXBWFXx chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
..I honestly cannot put my LOVE for this into words. :O
jdfogordsjmngv'esakf chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
i lol'd.
sjgdfsalhg chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
.the continuity rape is hilarious."when bid was fourteen";4 paragraphs later:"after all,she was only thirteen"
devsHaruhi-x chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
XD This is so awesome. I'm glad you're taking the time to write this parody, because it's brilliant.
dsngflkdsfgojhd chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
there going to be a "Zag",too?this is pretty amusing.i frickin hate marysue you really wanna parody them,you should go overboard even more so describing how beautiful "Miz" is and spend over a page describing her appearance in great detail(especially her outfit,which won't be standard issue invader uniform because she's "special").and of course,all the characters will be paired with their marysue counterparts,who have to fall in love "at first sight"(or "site" if you want to really parody it,since marysue authors are all about 12 years old and don't know grammar).while you're at it,you should write a really crappy sex scene for the

i like your msp "so much win" guy,btw