Reviews for Mistakes and Broken Promises
OneRoyalPiece chapter 1 . 3/14
I would love it if you finished this story. I'm hooked and want Ed to meet his children. would love to know how this story ends.
Hey..i know it’s been 4 years but please i need you to continue this...i need to know what’s next. I just need them to reunite. Pleaaaaseee :’(
AsiJellyfish chapter 8 . 12/22/2017
Why do i have a feeling that Maes and Sara are going to end up together!
FanficChickette chapter 8 . 5/3/2017
Please update! It's obviously been a while but it'd be great if you finished this!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2017
A shame this fic has fizzled out. Would it help if i said that i love it?
Azrodia chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
ohh please please please continue this fic! I love it so much _
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I love this fanfic so much! I read it over a week ago and it's still all I can think about! If you have any intention of completing it, that would just make my year!
Shizuka23 chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
Hello, I just discovered this amazing story and I couldn't stop reading until the very end. I love the angst and the development of the kids in this story. I truly enjoyed reading this fanfic and I hope that there will be more chapters to come. Edward needs to be with his family. I can't wait to read the reunion chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
Anonymous The Nobody chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I really wish this would get updated, I wanna see what happens when Ed gets back.
Maybe someone can adopt it?
screennamesarelame chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
"The other s should be coming along soon" it's been 4 years.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
. more chapters!
SoulShirt chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
I thought you said you were going to finish this one. But i guess you stay true to the title. It was a MISTAKE to trust you and you BROKE YOUR PROMISES.
c.mary.c chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
This is a fantastic story, please update soon! Please don't let this rot forever without an ending!
Madama Skye chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
This fanfiction is amazing and I hope you continue it soon! You haven't updated in a while and I hope you do soon! I want Winry and Ed back together damnit! XD anyway, great story plot so far. I love it! Please update soon and not take years like that other time o.o
Celtika82 chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Overall I really, really like this story. But I hate that she's raised her kids to believe Ed was a heartless jerk who just ran off. He's a freaking hero, and that would have been better to tell her kids. The truth, that he sacrificed his life to make sure the world was safe.
This story is so sad as well. 17 years. That's a lifetime.