Reviews for Mistakes and Broken Promises
Shizuka23 chapter 8 . 4/30
Hello, I just discovered this amazing story and I couldn't stop reading until the very end. I love the angst and the development of the kids in this story. I truly enjoyed reading this fanfic and I hope that there will be more chapters to come. Edward needs to be with his family. I can't wait to read the reunion chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
Anonymous The Nobody chapter 1 . 4/22
I really wish this would get updated, I wanna see what happens when Ed gets back.
Maybe someone can adopt it?
screennamesarelame chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
"The other s should be coming along soon" it's been 4 years.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
. more chapters!
SoulShirt chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
I thought you said you were going to finish this one. But i guess you stay true to the title. It was a MISTAKE to trust you and you BROKE YOUR PROMISES.
c.mary.c chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
This is a fantastic story, please update soon! Please don't let this rot forever without an ending!
Madama Skye chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
This fanfiction is amazing and I hope you continue it soon! You haven't updated in a while and I hope you do soon! I want Winry and Ed back together damnit! XD anyway, great story plot so far. I love it! Please update soon and not take years like that other time o.o
Celtika82 chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Overall I really, really like this story. But I hate that she's raised her kids to believe Ed was a heartless jerk who just ran off. He's a freaking hero, and that would have been better to tell her kids. The truth, that he sacrificed his life to make sure the world was safe.
This story is so sad as well. 17 years. That's a lifetime.
ccatclaw chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
I haven't watched FMA 2003 in awhile, and I obsess over brotherhood, but I really like this! I saw this originally on tumblr, just looking through some EdWin posts. Then I saw this and thought it looked interesting. I got hooked almost immediately. The way you did this is unique and I really enjoy reading it. I believe I followed you on tumblr as Bluestreak1050. But anyway, keep up with the good work and update soon! ;)
hummingbird802 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Had to fav it. Good story, you got some great potential for it just don't abondon it and yoh won't regret it. I HATE it when great authors just abondon their stories so don't makee hate you. Anyway since it is already April you should update soon not better time than the present. Anyway I did read all of the chapters and I got a funny thought when ed #2 called ed #1 a bastard...
Ed #1: *starts crying*
Ed #2: Yay you better cry you peice of-!
Ed #1: IM SOO PROUD OF YOU! *starts crying tears of joy*
Ed #2: *gets confused expression* What the hell are you talking about?!
Ed #1: Your carrying on the tradition!
Ed #2: What fucking tradition?!
Ed #1: The tradition to hate our fathers! I hate my father, you hate you'll father, it's now officially a tradition!
Ed #2: Now thats just messed up...
Galatea Black chapter 8 . 4/7/2014

i love the story!
KimTheCat chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Oh my gosh I can't wait till ed finds out he has children! This is great! Can't wait until you make the next chapter! Its going to be awesome :'D
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
God this is such a good fanfic. I've been following this one for a while. It was actually one of the very first FMA fanfics i've ever read. Each chapter makes me really emotional. Seriously, like, there are tears and everything. I had to tell myself to calm down before I could continue reading. Also, please no more time jumps, it breaks my heart to think about Ed and Winry being apart for so long. Anyways, this is an AMAZING fanfic, please update soon! I eagerly await the next chapter!
samus5000 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
An update! I thought this series was long dead. So happy to have it back! I look forward to the chapters to come. Keep up the great writing!
Rumia chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
So many things are about to happen, this is getting exciting! Edmund is just like his father but you can understand why he would be so angry. I wonder if Winry will actually tell them? I'm kinda shocked that Maes's parents hadn't told him about Hughes, I could guess why though.

I gotta say, I'm kinda gutted that the children are older if they get to meet Edward, I thought he would meet them if they were kids (if they meet him that is), guess things are gonna be more interesting this way!