Reviews for Broken Reflection
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Wow
Coolaloo chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
and i get to mush joy reading angst stuff xD lolz
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love it ;3 Poor Yami, he needs a hug... *calls fangirls* X3 but seriously, that was great ;D
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Soo Sad! Poor Yami! Why do you like torturing these two so much? I know it can be fun, but it it THAT fun? (I might have to try it)
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I thought that was a rather...interesting story. I really like writing stuff like that myself. Great Job!
Raexa chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I couldn't help but giggle at your author's notes, you cruel little thing!

But this was definitely an interesting read, even if angst isn't something I tend to enjoy, oh well xD Woe is me for I'm too lazy to read the warnings :]

This is best when read twice, I didn't quite get it all the first time but it made much more sense the second
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Good story. Poor Yami could not exist whole without Yugi.
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
O_e /twitch/

Yugi: /sniffles/

Yami: /glares/

Bakura: DAMN, THAT WAS AWESOME!

Ryou: /wacks Bakura on the head/

Well...I guess I shouldn't have expected much, considering the title was called 'Broken Reflection' (angsty much?), and the Genre was Horror/Angst...so yea, I was bracing myself when I read the summary in the update email. xD

But anyways, I think that this oneshot was AWESOME! Even though it was sad, I could totally picture Yami going insane out of guilt because he lost Yugi...O.O /scary images pop into her head that make her cringe/

/cough/ Anyways, yeah. The last part was creepy though, because he was SMILING when they put him in the freaking asylum. But it was all good. I liked it. Yami-angst...m /licks lips/

Yami: /facepalm/ Why do I even bother?

Darkie