Reviews for Serpents' Grace
NoobZero chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I love this fic
So cool, interesting and... exiting Oo
I hope you will add some new chapters soon )
For the Harem I suggest a FemHaku because Ice is something really cool, he/she had a painfull life and a shy nature so it would be something different from the others. Anko is great but a harem full only of Anko would be... PARADISE ! Kof Kof Imean a little boring in a fan fiction.
Continue please ;)
Kain129 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
keep it coming
shadowfang jutsu chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
plz do not let this story die it is to good for that plz update soon
Devilsummoner666 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
nice. update when possible and make the chapters longer. as for harem members...why not a fem gaara and yugito? both would understand his pain after all
tstoldt chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
hope to see more soon and can you add Kurenai,Hana,Tsume,Soifon,Harribel,Tatsuki,Nel,nemu,Nanao,Mila Rose,Lisa,Kukaku,Apacci,Sun-Sun,Hiyori,Unohana,Loly,Menoly,Rukia,Senna,Isane,Momo,Kiyone,Kin,

Tayuya,Tenten,Tsunade,Yugito,femkyuubi,femnibi,Fu,Samui,Karui,Karin,Toki,Koyuki,Haruna,Ino,Tsunami,Temari,Shion,A assistant (forgot her name)and Shion mother
EndGame666 chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
So glad to see you pick this up, as I just found the original! Can't wait to see what you can do
LuisTherin chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Another Snake contract wow, very impresive, I hope to see some update soon...
DragonOfChallenges chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
your right so far this is exactly like snake in the leaves, neither gave been updated in months and i really would like to read the next chapter as this is a good story
Naruto x Temari chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
Well I would like to start off with this is a very interesting story and it is good to see that it is being continued (I personally have a fault with stories unfinished seeing how people are still waiting for me to update 'A Wager of Love) and I encourage you not to slip into the waters of lackluster inspiration. Now as far as a suggestion goes, I think story wise depending on your setup, you may want to equip Sasuke to be a formidable rival in upcoming chapters or create a custom character to test his skills against. Conflict that builds and re-occurring rivalries in the ninja world create excitement.

Now as far as the suggestions I have a few as follows:

Nii Yugito: The main reason would be the capacity for their connection through their circumstances as containers. While it seems that Kumogakure respects to a certain degree their jinchuuriki, you could work in some kind of contact through the Chuunin exams (have her infiltrating for Raikage and come across Naruto) or during a mission...maybe even the wave ark and then re-introduce her later. Accomplished kunoichi seem to work best for him right now and I feel that they might be well paired.

Samui and Karui: Samui is an ideal choice because of her demeanor. Calm, collected, decisive, and from what I can gather an accomplished kunoichi with diverse talents and a rather seductive figure. I see her being more of a voice of reason for the family, and the responsible (in contrast to the mischievous nature of his two other wives so far) partner in his harem. Kaurii simply because...well..she's kinda just like him xD

As far as Bleach women go, I would like to challenge you to incorporate either Tia Hallibel or Nel into the harem. They have extreme opposites in personality but are decisively strong and loyal to the ones they acknowledge as being part of their own. These are both traits that would benefit Naruto...though Hallibel would need a very convincing angle for her to acknowledge him.

And this is just a fan request note, but if possible could you make a cameo chapter where Toshiro and Matsumoto appear as wandering ninja and either aid or train Naruto for a brief period? . It would be awesome if you could either hint at or provide some brief Hitsu x Matsu moments. (Just a fan request and I understand if it would hinder the story and be useless.)

Overall keep it up.
animegamemaster6 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Awesome story. I quite literally woke up thinking about this story(at 5:15am), got out of bed, and searched for half an hour to find it... Just to re-read it. Now, I need to get back to bed. I look forward to future chatpers!
Legend of the Kyuubi chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Soulblazer87 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Two girl suggestions are Tenten and Hinata.

Tenten would REALLY hit it off with Anko. Especially when pointy/sharp things are abound. Not to mention that Anko is an actially serious kunoichi, something that Tenten has been looking for in a long time.

Hinata... well, ever heard the saying "fear the quiet ones"? I think it would easily apply for her in certain situations. Not to mention that, like Anko and Yoruichi, she is very flexible, leading to... interesting situations hehehe... Also, she could be used to balance out things so the group doesn't end up as a bunch of oversadistic, maniacal beings cutting everything in their path into shreds just because someone made a comment they didn't like all that much.

Other than that, feel free to improvise.
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Hm...I'd have to say you should throw in kurenai because I'm pretty sure she is a friend of Anko's is this fic and has a sort of bond...not sure...don't think it has been brought up...but they seem like the type to be best friends. I think Soi Fon from bleach would be good as a sort of childhood friend of Yoruichi because of the intimate type relationship they have in bleach...which could be transfered over in this fic and she appears near the chunin exams or earlier.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
do you have a beta yet? if not, i'm willing to apply