Reviews for The Battle With the Heart Isn't Easily Won
Starviking chapter 13 . 5/12
I eagerly hope for more!
Starviking chapter 9 . 5/12
Oh snap!
Starviking chapter 6 . 5/12
I know Aphrodite will disagree with me, but they're a cure couple right now!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ
Darkeyes7 chapter 11 . 1/4
Your writting is pure beuty. They way you write hinting and an unknow story line of Hephaetus past, the sadness in his eyes after the wedding and his warmth with a protected line of battle base and dry humor. Aphotites is shinning in a different light, one that showers her in intelligence, lonliness, her battle front of independance. Her interests that are looked down on and her views on love dispite her power over the subject shows her vanrablility allowing the reade truly understand her situation and he feelings. I'm not sure if you will update at all, but I'd like you to know that I highly enjoyed your tale.
itachiloverful chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
Literally the entire time I was reading this I kept telling myself that I was gonna die by chapter 13. It's so good. I know you haven't updated in well, six years but as a person who deals with writer's block all the time, I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter. Take care.
maschereri chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
hey! i read the entire fic in minutes and i'm very curious to know what happens next so please do continue ! :D
Astrid chapter 13 . 1/26/2016
I know it's been like three years and you might not even follow this site anymore but I really really love this story and if you feel even a little bit inspired, PLEASE try to continue it (?) :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
amazing! please update! :)
crazymonkey1123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Hello! I noticed that it has been at least a year since this has been updated, and you have started updating recently (you are in my favorite author's list!) Please please please may you continue this story? I love it, have been gobbling up the words for months since I came across it. Thank you for such a wonderful, well-written story, and I hope you can continue :)
BatGirl chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Wow, I am so into this story! I hope you finish this one, would love to see what happens next.
PrincessAmerica101 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
Why would you leave it like this?! I need more!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
It's been almost a year since you last updated, but please, once more?
NemoMyName chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I really like your characterization of Hephaestus, it's refreshing from the tipical self-loathing, low confidence lovesick puppy I usually read about, he's just so chill lol.
fjarz chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
This is the nth time I read this story...and still can't get enough of it. The way you wrote their character, their interaction, their emotion it's just so good that even the word 'good' wasn't good enough to describe it. English isn't my native tongue so I can't comment about grammar and stuff like that but, I enjoy reading it.

Please, if you have the time..could you continue this story?