Reviews for The Battle With the Heart Isn't Easily Won
crazymonkey1123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Hello! I noticed that it has been at least a year since this has been updated, and you have started updating recently (you are in my favorite author's list!) Please please please may you continue this story? I love it, have been gobbling up the words for months since I came across it. Thank you for such a wonderful, well-written story, and I hope you can continue :)
BatGirl chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Wow, I am so into this story! I hope you finish this one, would love to see what happens next.
liondancer17 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
Why would you leave it like this?! I need more!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
It's been almost a year since you last updated, but please, once more?
NemoMyName chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I really like your characterization of Hephaestus, it's refreshing from the tipical self-loathing, low confidence lovesick puppy I usually read about, he's just so chill lol.
bellatoz.guardian chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
This is the nth time I read this story...and still can't get enough of it. The way you wrote their character, their interaction, their emotion it's just so good that even the word 'good' wasn't good enough to describe it. English isn't my native tongue so I can't comment about grammar and stuff like that but, I enjoy reading it.

Please, if you have the time..could you continue this story?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
this is a great story to read. i really liked how the characters developed and are developing.
Quantumphysica chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
This is quite the intriguing story... I like it! I like that you're making both Aphrodite and Hephaestus such complicated, more-dimensional characters, and the development in their relationship is quite enticing... Update soon!
jassy chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Make more
jassy chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
I love it
jassy chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Loved it
Miss Peppy Red Head chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon. :)
WhereShadowsSpeakYou'llFindMe chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
Love it! You are making them a really interesting couple and I'm into it. Can't wait for another chapter!
I'm-Too-Insane chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
I like the story and plat but are you going to the modern times or their beginning of marriage?
cerberus angel chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
My goodness! There has yet to be a chapter you don't have me grinning or swooning for them. *sigh* I wholeheartedly agree with Aphrodite's thought. I can't even begin to imagine how his smile would look through her eyes especially since you have a way with words and can make the most simplest gesture be profound (I mean this in a very good way! ;) ). I want to beg you so badly to update a new chapter because this is simply not enough for me for I am very eager to see how everything between Heph and Aphrodite unfolds. But I will wait patiently because when you do update it is worth the wait. :)