Reviews for The Battle With the Heart Isn't Easily Won
itachiloverful chapter 13 . 9/22
Literally the entire time I was reading this I kept telling myself that I was gonna die by chapter 13. It's so good. I know you haven't updated in well, six years but as a person who deals with writer's block all the time, I'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter. Take care.
nekrospteron chapter 13 . 9/9
hey! i read the entire fic in minutes and i'm very curious to know what happens next so please do continue ! :D
Astrid chapter 13 . 1/26
I know it's been like three years and you might not even follow this site anymore but I really really love this story and if you feel even a little bit inspired, PLEASE try to continue it (?) :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2015
amazing! please update! :)
crazymonkey1123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Hello! I noticed that it has been at least a year since this has been updated, and you have started updating recently (you are in my favorite author's list!) Please please please may you continue this story? I love it, have been gobbling up the words for months since I came across it. Thank you for such a wonderful, well-written story, and I hope you can continue :)
BatGirl chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Wow, I am so into this story! I hope you finish this one, would love to see what happens next.
liondancer17 chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
Why would you leave it like this?! I need more!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
It's been almost a year since you last updated, but please, once more?
NemoMyName chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I really like your characterization of Hephaestus, it's refreshing from the tipical self-loathing, low confidence lovesick puppy I usually read about, he's just so chill lol. chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
This is the nth time I read this story...and still can't get enough of it. The way you wrote their character, their interaction, their emotion it's just so good that even the word 'good' wasn't good enough to describe it. English isn't my native tongue so I can't comment about grammar and stuff like that but, I enjoy reading it.

Please, if you have the time..could you continue this story?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
this is a great story to read. i really liked how the characters developed and are developing.
Quantumphysica chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
This is quite the intriguing story... I like it! I like that you're making both Aphrodite and Hephaestus such complicated, more-dimensional characters, and the development in their relationship is quite enticing... Update soon!
jassy chapter 13 . 8/7/2013