Reviews for Mad as a Hatter
AssassinsCreedFAN chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Wow.. I loved the ending to this.. Brilliant :)
Kimnd chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Hm. Cool, I like fics like these. They just illuminate a tiny bit more of the world the author of the book originally wrote.
I now kind of wonder if it would be possible to actually do this for more random-ass strangers in this book...
Again, excellent job expanding the world that a story inhabits.
orsumfenix chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is good!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I find it such a sad concept, how people who don't know Christopher view him. They think he's stupid, or retarded, when he simply has a mental disorder which, in my opinion, makes him see the world in a different and very interesting way. Of course, he does have strange quirks and often acts in a way that is far from normal, but he's a very talented person.
This man, though, I like the way he's seen this incident. This is a lovely piece, and I would like it if you wrote more - maybe another one-shot, or an extended version of this?
read2781 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great piece! I liked reading something from a different POV.
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
*standing ovation*
NerdyHalfling chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great written.

It fits with the way the book is written too, really cool :D
demisemiquav3r chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
love this book. i wondered if this guy knew that something was wrong with christopher at the time. great flow! your writing style matches the book really well
carandae chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh my gosh, That's so eerie. This goes to show how one event can lead to another, and you don't know what sort of effect your actions will have on someone else... I loved this book and this scene, was so... poignant. I felt bad for the man, but bad for Christopher.

And you did a very well job capturing the emotions of this anonymous man.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Really good story. I read the book and completely forgot it while searching the site.

Really like it-quite insightful.
Macabre-Melody chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
what an interesting insight! i love the way you turned something that was so insignificant in the book into something important :) great job.