Reviews for Chuck vs the Women
JDMARTIN chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I really enjoyed the four stories. I listed this story as a favorite on my internet folder. I will be sure to read them a few more times when I really need a smile. Thank you!
s-david-m chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Great closing chapter. Hannah wasn't that bad. Her comments are easily chalked up to lingering bitterness. Good story overall. I think you were pretty faithful to the characters, taking just enough reasonable liberties to show their growth.
s-david-m chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Jealous-Sarah is hilarious!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Good story. It's hardly fair to classify flirting as cheating though. I felt really bad for Chuck in S1, and I think he was totally right in pursuing other options instead of letting the CIA and his handler dictate his romantic life simply because it was convenient. There was little indication at that point that he and Sarah were going anywhere, so his frustration was warranted.
cobb the extractor 22 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Just reread this fan fic and read your fan fic about the missing prague memory and thought both were fantastic and hilarious. Kinda makes you think what sarah would do to these women when she barely remembers them or just knows the info from the story, also it would be interesting to see reactions from former boyfriends as well, but that one maybe harder as bryce is dead, and shaw is in supermax( until he puts his next evil comic book plan in motion). seeing reconnecting with here nemisies should be pretty funny.
Katsumara chapter 4 . 2/7/2011
So I just found this story and I must say.. my *god* this was enjoyable! Holy cow! I haven't had this much fun reading a story in quite some time. I mean there's been some awesome stories, don't get me wrong, but this one was just so fun! Thanks for publishing this delightful, fluffpiece of awesomeness for Sarah and Chuck. :D
airliner12 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
heya awesome story, liked the part "red just wasn't Chuck's color. Or was it salmon?" really funny :D
airliner12 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
fun one, enjoying so far
wassupchuck chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Good stuff, I am enjoying these little blurbs. This last chapter was great, thanks for sharing.
jane.emma.jhan chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
I love this. There should also be chapters about Sarah's exes. That would be fun. Your story is OOC but it's one as ling as it's fun. Haha
Tynianrex chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Wow, your Sarah got claws. I liked her. you should keep writing these, but youre running out of women. One with Ellie could be interesting, after all she is probably the most important woman in chucks life (considering that Sarah is relativly a newcomer)

Great read, as usual.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Ah, there was something very satisfying about Sarah telling off Hannah. I don't know why, but she irritated me more than Jill. Which is saying something cause Jill irritated me to death. Great chapter!
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
LMAO times a billion
spcr71 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Nice chapter. Like you said Hannah OOC but it worked. I really liked Chuck and Sarah's back and forth and the thing about her last name.
tw200 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Just read all four chapters... this is a whole lot of fun to read. I love it when Sarah is on the edge of out of control. I laughed about every other line.. Good job alot of fun.

Thanks for the smiles.