Reviews for Chuck vs the Women
mkmitt07 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
OK, really enjoying the story so far. Have read chaps 1-3 but had to come back to comment on the "cheating" discussion. As much as I hate to defend Chuck right now (season 3 Chuck is a total A**), to say he was cheating on Sarah is sticking in my brain as being way off. He was not being faithful to the cover, but in no way had Sarah ever let him know anything was remotely real. Chuck may have had some thoughts by the time Jill came back, but with Lou, I would have to defend him as being totally innocent. I know, I know, it is focusing too much on a small aspect of a good story, but had to express that it just feels off in that regard.
jordan chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Hey, great story. I totally agree with you about jill coming back when they're together, and Sarah's final words are the exact ones i want her to say, but i want her to follow through with it ;) Keep up the good work!
Don'tStopLaughing chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Aww so sweet

This chapter was awesome.

I've got to say my favourite line was "I'll give you someone to hide from", it totally showed Sarah's hate towards Jill

Can't wait for more
AwesomeMJay chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Aw that was so sweet and I love Sarah's hate towards Jill, the 'I'll give you someone to hide from' was epic x3 I can totally imagine Sarah saying that then sipping some wine as if it was a normal thing to say :P Seriously awesome!
supesfan18 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
great job although surprised that jill didnt put up more of a fight
ersk4 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Now that was nice! I enjoyed that. I too wish Jill would come back. I have to confess that I'm a Jill fan - dangerous I know. But I am a Jill fan because when Jill is around, we see how Sarah REALLY feels about Chuck. And I like Jill for bringing out the real Sarah. Thank you again!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I love the story (or rather stories)! Though I think Sarah's reasoning in the first chapter was a bit onesided. When you see someone isn't noticing your nonverbal signals, it's time to use your voice. She didn't! So laying the blame on Chuck isn't exactly fair. It should be somewhere in the middle. But enough about that. If Chuck has no problem with it then neither do I.

Finally a story with Chuck in it brings a smile on my face again. TPTB...take notice!
tw200 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I just found this story and read the three chapters.. I love it. It is alot of fun to read and fun to remember the characters of the past. I am not a music buff so I can't guess the songs that you are referring to, probably need a little help. These chapters are so much more fun that the current mess we are watching on the TV. Thanks for you efforts to make us smile, it worked for me.
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
That would be interesting. Thanks for the unexpected engagement.
ANTIKIA chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
AWESOME Chapter and a great story altogether. This one literally had me laughing out loud at some of your lines. ANd after some of these recent eps I could really use a good laugh, so thanks again!
FuyuSarah chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Dashboard Confessional - Remember to Breathe, yes? Haha! I love the reference. Great chapter! Keep it up!
NerdsAheard chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
I'm gobsmacked..the song fits perfectly with Chuck and Sarah. Can I say the answer here? Remember to Breathe by Dashboard Confessional? Love that band. And this chapter! Chuck putting the tracker on the box was cute. Of course Sarah *would* find it. Haha. I agree, Jill should definitely be brought back just so Sarah can flaunt her status as Chuck's girlfriend (or maybe more!) in Jill's face. *crosses fingers* :D
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Great Chapter! :)
NickyR chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
FIrst I also recommend chuck vs the les paul for anyone whose shipper heart is a little broken after that last two episodes. SEcond I love love loved this chapter. I loved picturing sarah and chuck getting all dolled up for each other, and chuck just proposing in general. The fact that sarah knows b/c he put a tracker on it is freaking hilarious. I of course that bitch had to show, up but of course chuck is chuck and makes sure sarah knows how special she is and I love that he got that ring back even if it was a fake engagement! His description of her to that lady to get sarah out of the bathroom was beyond adorable, and lets just say that this helped with the blow of last nights episode, even though I like the episode I can honestly say my shipper heart is still broken, this bad timing sucks! anyways thank you for the fluff :)
HHr Its what i believe chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Oh I can imagine how Sarah would want to rub it in her face that Chuck is hers and hers alone and she'd really want to rub her face in too hahaha. I too would love this scenerio, because it means Chuck and Sarah would be together. Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read more! :D
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »