Reviews for This Dance
RedVel chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
AMAZING! IT'S THE BEST FIC I'VE READ IN SOOOO LONG!
thegeeklolol chapter 25 . 11/2/2016
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS AMAZING FANFIC ILY AAAAAAAAAGHMYFEELSARETOOMUCH
Blueart chapter 25 . 10/20/2016
Waaah i really wanted to cry at the end because its really touching and very romantic...My gosh! You made me love my otp even more so i really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this beautiful masterpiece! Hehehe Now on to you next fic!hahaha. And one last thing, i really love how you presented their thoughts especially Antonio because most of the fics that i've read only focuses on Lovino's thoughts and insecurities and it sometimes frustrates me because its only Lovi who we are able to read and even reading his fears and insecurities makes me sad and want to comfort him. But hey nobody's perfect u know and i still love those fics but one thing that i really want to know is Antonio's thoughts and how he views Lovino in his life and his feelings for him too. Like i said nobody is perfect and i'mvery sure that Antonio isn't just a happy-go-lucky guy, he also has fears and dreams just like Lovino. So that is why i thank you for this and all the other authors for making beautiful and tear jerking spamano fics and sorry for the rambling and stuff i just couldn't help myself and also sorry if their are wrong grammars...honestly this is my very first longest review hahaha nevermind that...but really thanks:)
Blueart chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!LOVE IT ALREADY!
Marie E. Brooke chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
Your writing is REALLY good for a non-native speaker. Like, are you sure that English is your second language? like...this is amazing, honestly. I read your other work "bottoms up" and that was well written too. urgh i love your writing so sososososos much :DDDDD
Guest chapter 25 . 5/10/2016
FUCKING AMAZING 8/10 really hope you do more stories
Polly Little chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Call him!
Stephanie0304 chapter 5 . 9/29/2015
I was drinking bubble tea and then I saw "Because he's got a nice ass. That's a very good reason." and did a spit-take(Seriously) and now I have bubble tea all over my hands.
DeadEndGlitch chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
',;)
Breathing in Poison chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
I JUST REALIZED I GOT ALL THIS WAY INTO THIS STORY WITHOUT REVIEWING.
THAT IS REALLY FUCKING WEIRD.
I ALSO JUST REALIZED THAT SEALAND RARELY SHOWS UP IN YOUR STORIES.
NOT SURE WHY I NOTED THAT.
OR WHY I'M STILL IN CAPS.
...
AW, SCREW IT. CAPS ARE FUN. XD
Nekone-Chan chapter 24 . 6/3/2015
AH i cant believe this is the end and im in such a rush beclaws this is the eenndd and i have literally 1% battery left but this was really really amazing omg thank you so much
Madeline-chan09 chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
This isn't really a chapter but hey, every review counts :)
Madeline-chan09 chapter 24 . 5/8/2015
So fluffy~!
Madeline-chan09 chapter 23 . 5/8/2015
Tomatoes are the holy grail of Spamano shipping.
Madeline-chan09 chapter 22 . 5/8/2015
Though I think you portrayed France badly (he was too perverted in my opinion and isn't he two-timing England and Canada?), I think that you portrayed Hungary fabulously~