Reviews for Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop
jk chapter 2 . 6/17
Edward is a whore? and actual whore? Wow, no thanks! Who would want bella to be with a fucking nasty prostitute? GROSS
jk chapter 1 . 6/17
wow that prologue is really fucking confusing. He says "the one thing I regret most is telling her THE TRUTH" AND THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE HE SAYS HE LIED...SO WHIH THE FUCK IS IT?
And lets talk about this sentence "I humiliated her in front of her friends and colleagues FOR WHO I REALLY WAS" does that sentence really sound right to you?
What that intro tells me is that the writer isn't a writer. And if I continue reading I will probably kill braincells.
harkie5 chapter 24 . 5/25
Such a cute story!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 24 . 3/17
Absolutely loved this fanfic!
jk chapter 22 . 1/10
ummm he has been cheating on bella...I don't give one f if its his "job" cheating is cheatin..Edward can die
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
Interesting story! Good work!
snoopylover60 chapter 24 . 8/24/2016
This has been the best story. I am so glad I found this :D
tinksauble chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
Great story! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
boopgirl chapter 24 . 5/6/2016
Great story
b3j02 chapter 24 . 3/25/2016
I am so glad it was a happily ever after ending especially with the heart stopping moments of the last couple of chapters. Whew! I liked this story!
b3j02 chapter 23 . 3/25/2016
Oh my Gosh girl! I think my heart just stopped that was horrible!
b3j02 chapter 20 . 3/25/2016
I think we are all devastated. Gosh!
b3j02 chapter 19 . 3/25/2016
This is getting so complicated for them. I hope they will survive it as a couple.
b3j02 chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
I was hoping during Edward's month off he would come clean about his job. I have a feeling the worst is yet to come and I am nervous about it. I hope you are a HEA fan.
b3j02 chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Weird encounter. I actually thought Edward was going to be the baby sitter.
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »