Reviews for Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop
I can't believe this is over. Would love to read some outtakes but I guess that would be impossible now. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story to us though!
I can see why Bella is being like that but I just want to yell and shake her to just wait and everyhing will be alright. Gosh, Edward makes me want throw something to him.
This made me a little bit teary.
Oh shit oh shit shit.. I'm not one to curse, but my holy golly!
This is so heartbreaking for them
Oh no! Dreading to read that charity part!
And those were only dreams, Bella.
Edward is funny. Just friends? Goodluk with that. :))
Aww :(
Ouch this is going to be complicated. Ps. This is my first time reading a different Carlisle, love it! Also, the name of the cafe is just cute and genius!
I just finished reading your latest story, and I can't wait to go through this. This is going to be exciting!
Jaygm chapter 23 . 11/29/2015
Serves him right!
Jaygm chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
Maybe he didn't technically cheat on her, but what he did was the same. He deliberately hid his real life from her, told lies, actually hung out with other women, dated and had relations with them. Cheating is lying. One and the same.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 11/29/2015
She is understandably devastated. The others should have told her something. This "it is not my secret to tell" shit goes too far. And in this case, it fell off the cliff. If telling someone something that can spare them some hurt, then it is your responsibility to tell it. My God, they all just stood around and watched this happen to her and did nothing to prevent it. They are all complicit in this disaster.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 11/29/2015
Yeah, this debacle was sure expected. He did humiliate her. What a fool.
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »