Reviews for Prediction and Instinct
mackwriter chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Aw there has to be more. I absolutely love it.
RuinofDarkness chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Aww

So sweet T_T! You're quite the storyteller. Thanks for this fanfiction.
RuinofDarkness chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Excuse my language, but Jesus F*ck! D You're amazing(And I never use that word DX)! Even if you hardly know anything of tarot cards, you've certainly woven what you know well into your story! I'm going to keep reading...
Limxuxu09 chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
I've read this story and I absolutely love it! You have a very creative mind! I hope James Cameron would get to read it because it's a really nice possibility! Wait, are you working with him? Lol. I'm gushing right now sorry... :D
Tyana-chan chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Wow ! Amazing !

Again, I'll love this story (I think I'm also gonna translate it lol)

Well, I want to show you what I've done with the translation of "My Choice" (I work on it 'til 5am [french hour]). Nevertheless, you have display the PMs feature so... It's kinda hard to show you something xD)

See ya !
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I liked this a LOT more than I thought I would! I mean, the whole idea of tarot crap isn't my thing, and I thought the idea of a waitress asking Jake to read his fortune was a little farfetched...BUT. Even so, I loved the story! I always liked the idea of Jake getting a little premonition of what was to come in his life, especially since he was so somber and sad as a human it would be nice to get a glimpse of his amazing future...and you did really well with this! Jake was realistic and well-written, and I liked the ending the best. It was very tense and heavy and abrupt, which was exactly how I feel Jake would be after that whole fortune reading. Very nicely done and I look forward to the next chapter!
shinystar19yay chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Cute and short!
Gyre chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Nice story. Hope the RDA leaves Jake's mom alone. They will most certainly want the logs he made.
meadow567 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I liked it. I can't wait for part two.
TopKat90 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I have to say that this is an interesting idea. I wonder what the Na'vi would think of the concept of tarot cards?

Kat