Reviews for Beegurl13's Random Musings
debslmac chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
:):)
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Unchanged Affections chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Aw! That was sweet and the right amount of fluff! I like the way it was ended. Leaving it a little ambiguous, even though we know what is going to happen... I like it )

Great job!
gossip-bangkok chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
hi b! :)

I've been sooo busy.

Hope you are well. Loved it! ;)

Thanks
zkcej chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
effin hot!

it was so awesome chap!

i like it!
zkcej chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
the boy is jake right and she will leave him becouse of edward yes/yes? omg im hopig that i am right lols!
zkcej chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
OMG no continuation for this amazing chap!

brb crying ...

its so good for only one shoot plz make another or 2 till you finish it i want to know what happen to the dinner and their first date please...

anyways this is so amazing

thank you so much!
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Kind of had an idea that she would be the new help, loved the story.
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Can't wait for you to write more for this one. Dying to know who she's talking to and about.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That's every fan girls dream come true, loved it.
MeowVemulapalli chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Ah! Cute and fluffy! I like it.
Chilly Howdy chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
LOL I was gonna ask you to contuniue this as well but when you put your A/N like that! Nah I don't want Looney Jessica coming back! Or Carslile flipping out or even Jasper going all Swat on Edward! Yes it is nice and fluffy just the way it is! :o) Thanks for sharing! Chilly x
Creampuf99 chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
You don't have to continue it, but maybe one more chapter would be lovely... this little world is so nicely set up for one or two more chapters... either way it was fantastic!
Lulabell75 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Nice! I liked it. Don't get me wrong, though, I don't think you need to jump the angst ship and stick with strictly fluff. My angst junkie NEEDS you! You're like my own personal...yada, yada, yada...you know the rest. (Damn phone won't let me login, but I did use my username :-)
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010