Reviews for Beegurl13's Random Musings
MoxyGirl chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Interesting and very cryptic...

: )

Ashley
Burntcore chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
What a tantilizing little tidbit! Loved it!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow... that was pretty f-ing hot!
BittenBee chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Why you break my bee-heart? Gah! This was so beautiful, immediately I got sucked in. Now I'm all weepy. Good writing, love! A beautiful moment indeed.
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
DAMN, girl! Yes... thank you for the thank you. But that’s more like a teaser, hahaha! Now, I want MORE! You will be getting back to this... I’ll make sure of it. I want to find out more. Like what age are they? Who are the boys? What is this game? Ah!

I’m thinking boy waiting for her is Jacob (or maybe Jasper, Emmett, James, etc...) and the boy WITH her is Edward. Is that too obvious to make those guesses? I just think she was so passionate with this boy in the forest. Yeah, she is playing some ‘game,’ but the inner dialogue showed that deep down she has some kind of feeling for this boy... feelings of lust definitely and perhaps love or the beginnings of love...? Plus, I know you are an E/B girl. BUT if you are trying to switch it up... I could see her being passionate with someone else like Jacob (Jasper, Emmett, James, etc.).

Very interesting that this boy with her is calling her baby... as if they are already together. It takes a certain amount of confidence to use that term of endearment. It makes me wonder how long this ‘game’ has been going on for him to call her that.

Hm... just some theories! THANKS, B!
Twilight44 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Is she talking to Jacob and Edward is waiting? It is very intriguing. But I am a little confused about the 'just a game' part.

What the heck is going on? I would read more of that!
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This was really good hon! Risbee is lucky to have such a wonderful friend like you :)
coldplaywhore chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
That the hell...? You give us something so little, yet so compelling and intriguing. Can I smack you upside the head for teasing us like this? If this going to be a full story? Am I going to hate you cause they are dead or something? LOL
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Um... Jacob? haha. just a guess. :D
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oohh... I love it! :D
mummyanimal chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Well im not going to even attempt to guess because I am completely baffeled but in a good way. I cant wait for you to continue this :D Once again you blow me away with your amazing writing!

Love ya sweets x
Quinziggiziggizan chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
One word: BEAUTIFUL. :) I love it. Hope you get back to this story eventually. I'm itching to know who the boys are.
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
"Oh my…you're…do you know who you are?" she stuttered, shock clear on her face.”

Hahaha! I think it’s hilarious when people say stuff like that when they meet celebrities )

O... sexin’ in the coffee shop/bookstore! That was HOT ;-) Nice job with the 'anonymity' of sorts ;-)
Risbeen chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
bb...I love you. Thank you so much. Not just for the hotness, but for everything 3 3 3
BittenBee chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
You know I love this! Sex, books, coffee, and secrecy are pure win. I really liked this POV - I felt like a little bird perched on his shoulder as he walked to the store and spied on the women. This was very exciting and intimate and I enjoyed reading!

Now... to turn on my air conditioner... :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »