Reviews for Nom de Guerre
Chiruka chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
Hi,
I just want to drop a review to say how amazing this story is. I finished it within two days (under my mom's eyes, and believe me, this is a record) and love it.
I love this story.

p.s: I think you misspelled 'Byakugan' several times...
winger chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Gr8 m8 r8 8/8
doomsdarkrai chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Um...could you make it clear what happened to Akatsuki?
Like...seriously! How much canon is there in Akatsuki? Any Obito/Madara stuff?
littlemelonatplay chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
That was a lovely story. There was so much depth. Although I must say I'm glad I wasn't around when only 20 chapters had been posted because that was evil and I truly believed Naruto had died. Thankfully there was a happy ending. :D I also appreciate how you had no pairings in this.
littlemelonatplay chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
This was my favorite chapter so far. The emotional breakthroughs were awesome.
littlemelonatplay chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I like the sibling relationship you've established between Naruto and Sasuke, although rocky, the caring and concern is there.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
It makes sense Sasuke would be the only one to pick up on Naruto's presence. I like Naruto's words to Sasuke, about understanding someday.
kimchi759 chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
All my reactions to this chapter can really be summed up in one sentence, but let me first apologize for the outburst in advance. Okay, now that's done... DIE DANZO, DIEE! KILL IT TILL IT'S DEAD! DIEEEEEE!
kimchi759 chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Yeah, I've got to say that I'm still uncomfortable about his students knowing more than they should. I feel vindicated by Kaito and Mei's guilt/respect for Naruto's desires, though. Mako...well, I don't quite like his nosiness. I feel like if he truly respected his sensei, he would at the very least feel guilty about poking around where he shouldn't, where his sensei obviously doesn't want him to be intruding. At least Shikamaru backed off for now. Danzo...needs to get killed off. As always. I wonder if all the other nations know the truth about Naruto's death, like Gaara.
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Those kids are so gonna give the secret away, but I guess that was their purpose.
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
I simultaneously want the truth to be discovered and abhor the thought of Naruto being revealed. I'm well aware the truth needs to come out for the sake of the story and Naruto's health, but at the same hate the thought of someone unmasking him before he's ready. So everything that comes out of his mouth that makes it so darn easy to connect the dots and the children's actions, and Shikamaru's shaprness irritate me. Rawrghh. Plus, I wish he was closer to his students. There seems to be a distance that's not very...Naruto-ish. Am I making sense? Ahhh well, on to the next chapter.
kimchi759 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Aww, poop. I had hoped he'd show his teacher-ly side more with his students, but maybe that'll come later.
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Aww, I hope the other OCs appear again at some point. I liked them. I'm glad the student scame with, though, they're adorable. Not their appearance, as I can't quite remember what they look like, anyway, but the way they interact with Naruto. Sasuke's freakout to the implication of being an unconventional family was hilarious. And Mei-chan is so cuute! I wonder how she fights though...
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
So Raiden is Naruto and Mako seems to be a chibi-Naruto. I love all the new characters, but I almost wish you'd have a directory with a lis tof your OCs and their descriptions.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Despite knowing the probable truth, considering the haggard old trio's mindsets, I cried. I was a bit annoyed at first that he wasn't able to take Pein down by himself, but then I had to take into account the actions of the Trio and Sasuke's very presence. Plus, fanfiction is meant to diverge from the canon.