Reviews for Nom de Guerre
Taisi chapter 21 . 4/7
This story is an absolute gem. I loved every word; the mental image of Naruto-sensei and his kids is gonna stick with me all day I know it is. You handled the concept of "rogue ninja Naruto" really well, too, I was on the edge of my seat when Naruto finally came clean about his deal with Danzo. And my heart almost broke for Team 7 when he told them about Asahi and what it did to him, and for Sasuke when he finally finally realized everything. And Naruto's kids eagerly pressing Sakura for their sensei's name, and then repeating it like it was a treasure, just about slayed me.

Neji and Kiba's characters were ones I really enjoyed, too; Kiba was so unfailingly loyal and Neji's muttered, "He is not a loser," somewhere in the last few chapters made me smile.

There is so so much about this story I adored, and I'm so glad I stayed up to read it. Thanks for a great read!
Dator Mortis chapter 21 . 3/14
This was brilliant _ not often you can find something like this that's well written with a decent plot!
Loved it, but it doesn't look like you're creating a sequel? :'(
YazzyFic chapter 21 . 3/5
This was really great! I couldn't stop reading it, and cursed myself everytime I had to go to sleep at night. Really good, solid writing. And very in character for everyone. Thanks for writing it!
Awww, such a great story! Sniff. I'm both happy and sad that it's finished, lol. Mostly happy though.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 21 . 12/19/2013
Thank you for the "original" plot twist and enjoyable read. :)
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 21 . 11/24/2013
Amazing. Very well done. I love it. Great job. :))
siena chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
This would have been a very good story if you wouldn't have had such a god status Naruto in it. He was to perfect...
OrangeStar802 chapter 21 . 11/2/2013
Let me just say how... SATISFIED I actually feel at FINALLY encountering a fic in which Naruto has developed a new identity, people soon learns about it, and the story ACTUALLY has an ending! Whoo, thank you very much haha.

Okay, first and foremost, this is beautiful, I swear to the fudging moon and back. I really loved the plot, the way you write, how you developed the scenes perfectly and all those other amazing shiznit. Praise to you coz wow yeah it was really good. The OCs were kinda hard to getting used to at the start but they really worked their roles perfectly, especially Naruto's kids who placed a number of smiles on my face. I am literally at lost for words right now that I cannot even begin to explain everything I wish to detail out to you about your splendid work. Seriously.

The thing I probably loved the most was Naruto and Sasuke's relationship. You gave me a half-heart attack at his death, mind you. I actually did expect him to die coz it makes him seem all the more heroic and amazing. But hey, let me not ruin your wish for a happy ending. Haha. But yes, I really loved the chemistry between the two, right down to the end where Naruto made the ANBU to Hokage reference thing. Just... awww!

Speaking of ending, I had hoped for an epilogue, but even I don't know what to expect from it. Maybe I just really wished to have seen the last scene with Tsunade giving Naruto the Hokage title, then Naruto is horrified coz he's still a genin but yeah things work out in the end and Sasuke is his ANBU, right?

Oh well, seeing as this has been completed more than a year ago, I really won't be expecting anything now. Besides, yes, I am still satisfied with this original ending anyway. So terribly cute!

So, again, thank you for simply having an amazing mind and publishing such an amazing story as this. I really do want to explain my reasons, but again, I can't.

P.S. Just so you know, it is 3 am at the moment, coz yes, I'm always up this late to read this fic :))

P.P.S. I love every single quote you place, right to the very end
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
He gets found out? YAY!
But I'm quite put off by the implied NaruSaku pairing in this chapter. I don't like that pairing at all, even when it's in an awesome manga like this. Of course I'm still goin to read on, albeit with much less enthusiasm, I'd hoped this pairing wasn't going to pop up... I could live without it admittedly.
However, you can't always get what you want. So, whatever.
This is a really good story by the way. Awesome.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
After this chapter, I was so sure everybody would be raging at Danzo for being such an annoying SOB.
You're so good at characterising that you have me stopping in the middle of the story to check out the reviews of this current chapter, so that I could agree with everybody who hated him.
Unfortunately, for me, Danzo got off free. When I read the most recent reviews - in which I got spoilers from because I haven't finished this chapter yet - I was in such disbelief when people deemed him to be interesting, one person even said they loved the guy. I know he's interesting, but he's so horrible that he shouldn't, in my opinion, even *grace* people's thoughts!
Anyway, this is the longest review I've ever written, but who could just pass off such talent in writing. When you characterise and how you're able to do everything just right! The pace of your story isn't too fast and isn't too slow as well. And how you've created your OC's to fit in the Narutoverse(?) made hem seem like real characters from Kishimoto.
As well as the screen time(?) you give each character is just right.
Overall, for me, this is a piece of art. I, unfortunately, dislike OC's in general - I've tried to like them, but I can't help it - but with this story, I don't mind them, I actually like them! I applaud you for this beautiful piece of art!
FattyKitty chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
This is one of great story I ever read
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
Cute Kirby chapter 21 . 6/16/2013
Let's see, where to begin?
I really like the way you portray Sai. He really tries hard, even if sometimes he's completely clueless. But with all the characters in the manga, he just doesn't get a lot of coverage after his conversion to Naruto's point of view.
Kaito and Mako need a third teammate? I happen to know of a great genin who needs two teammates to take the chunin exam with! ;) (Although it'd get confusing with two people in the four man cell being called sensei.)
What's this at the end? Sasuke and Naruto are communicating with WORDS?! *gasp!* They still don't understand each other completely, but that's true of any two people, no matter how close.
All in all, this is a great fic, and the Homer quote at the end was just perfect. Can't help but wonder if Kishimoto had it in mind from time to time, especially with some of Sarutobi's dialogue in canon.
Cute Kirby chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
I've always wondered why the doujutsu clans don't put a bit more of an emphasis on fighting blind, since it's logical that their eyes would be a primary target. Or wear some sort of protection at the very least (like Obito's goggles), not that it would help Sasuke in this particular case.
Cute Kirby chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
It's a marvelous coincidence that I'm reading this right after chapter 634 of the manga has Sasuke and Naruto combining their attacks! :D Every story needs explosions. Just ask Deidara. ;)