Reviews for Nom de Guerre
Amaterasu53 chapter 10 . 3/16
Really good story!
UzuUzuUzu chapter 3 . 6/27/2019
And it almost physically pains me to read so much romaji. It's eroding my mediocre japanese skills like a nasty poison. I'd rather have the story be completely in one language (English) though if you go for Japanese please, for the love of god, use kana.
UzuUzuUzu chapter 3 . 6/27/2019
If only there wasn't so much boring stuff in-between like Narutos students that nobody cares about or the fights with nameless Oto nins and Ame villagers that should have been offscreened.
SeiferBoy chapter 14 . 5/27/2019
I probably won't get an answer, considering how long ago the story was updated, but who's Chihiro?
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 21 . 9/3/2018
This story is so so so good. Like wow. Naruto is so in character and it hit all the right spots. Thanks so much for writing such an epic story. I also love the quotes you used in each chapter especially the final quote. How fitting! Great relationships. Well written fights. Just a great overall story.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
xheartkreuzx chapter 21 . 8/23/2018
This story, and Walking Corpse, are the two bets Naruto fancfics that I have had the pleasure of reading. Thank you for writing this. It was phenomenal - from start to finish.
manga.geek.3 chapter 21 . 3/5/2018
So... I just finished reading this for the first time (though I SWEAR I have read it before...) and it's absolutely FANTASTIC! I absolutely adored your take on all the character's and I felt that they were are marvelously in character. Absolutely wonderful portrayal of Konoha! I seriously love this story and I consider it one of my top favorite stories on the Fanfiction site altogether. :D Thank you for this wonderful piece of fiction!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/27/2017
This made my week, and was a joy to read. Good Job! I'm gonna go check and see what else you may have posted.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
This is great. Love your story.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/28/2016
This was simply amazing! I loved every second of it!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
Good story, really love it!
tholt1982 chapter 11 . 8/27/2016
oo
Izumikii chapter 21 . 8/26/2016
This is a really great story ! I really enjoyed reading this and I'm so glad you completed it as well . Thank you .
Steavatron chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
As soon as Shika and Neji walked up to the gate it clicked. This whole mission has a reverse Sasuke retrieval mission vibe to it. I really like the way it was set up naturally by real events in the story. It was really cool to see. I'm looking forward to the upcoming confrontation.