Reviews for Nom de Guerre
Good story, really love it!
tholt1982 chapter 11 . 8/27
oo
Izumikii chapter 21 . 8/26
This is a really great story ! I really enjoyed reading this and I'm so glad you completed it as well . Thank you .
Steavatron chapter 10 . 8/24
As soon as Shika and Neji walked up to the gate it clicked. This whole mission has a reverse Sasuke retrieval mission vibe to it. I really like the way it was set up naturally by real events in the story. It was really cool to see. I'm looking forward to the upcoming confrontation.
Fantastic! I love that you didnt' drag this out and gave a proper ending. Sasukes redemption is also believeable. Overall a superb story! Thank you for taking your time and writing this. I enjoyed it from start to end!
Bughaw chapter 21 . 6/6
awwww. this is awesome. good job.
Xeos chapter 21 . 5/30
Wow!
At times I thought it was getting a bit boring, but damn, Well Done!
I love the Raiden-Saskue interactions, and the Naruto-Saskue ones even more so.
I love your portrayal of Shikamaru.
I thought Sakura was down played a little, but not everyone can be under the lime-light, I guess.
I absolutely love your OCs. Mei is very cute, and Mako and Kaito blend well despite their differing personalities.
Thanks for the Amazing read
Ix chapter 21 . 2/16
I found this fic on a community page and I just finished binge reading it! This was awesome, one if my favourite Naruto stories yet!
Keep up the great writing!
GlueDew chapter 21 . 11/20/2015
This was such a fulfilling story, so well planned and executed that I'm sad to have reached the end, but it was a beautiful end. I actually love your Sasuke and your characterization of him; his actions-speak-louder-than-words attitude is really great and gives a sense of his feelings towards Naruto, even though Naruto is a bit slow on the uptake sometimes (in a lovable way, of course). The ways you had Naruto himself grow up were terrific as well, with the retention of his most fundamental aspirations and personality, but also the air of maturity and experience. The story had excellent motion and flow, with perfect scenes of calm homeliness between the action and a sort of anchor in Sasuke's house. Beautiful work!
arsiefa chapter 21 . 11/18/2015
Congratz to completed thia. And thank you for the effort. Completed fic is better than unfinished one.

Your action scene is good. I like how you developt the plot and character. But you really take your time with the pace. Since slow pace plot is not my cup of tea, i skipped it. I dont lose so much plot with skipping. It become the flaw to this fic and advantage to me.

You really good in alternating the event in the canon. I can easily potraying your narutoverse without comparing it with the canonverse.(it rare to happen when i read another different-from-canon-fic).
GlueDew chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Howdy boy, this story is way good. At first I thought Raiden was actually Obito, mostly because of the black eyes and older appearance, and that he was hiding Naruto somewhere. But I caught on, and I think you did a pretty good job of making him a bit older and more mature but still the knucklehead we know. I also admit that I was excited when Shikamaru confronted him incredibly quickly at the Memorial Stone. Thanks for keeping the genius a genius!
Normally I read a story straight through a review at the end, but I'm definitely not gonna get that far in the next couple days (epic length by the way), so I thought I'd drop a line here and say how much I'm enjoying this story. I'm pumped to read the upcoming chapters!
SnowbirdInTheSky chapter 21 . 7/8/2015
Wow.

So this just became one of my favorite Naruto fics ever, seriously. I loved the storyline and how you drew everything out as far as the reveal and characters' reactions went; it was done very realistically. I think I would have liked to see a little more from Sasuke's reaction just because it was hard for me to tell exactly what he was thinking at times but it was still really good.

On a more constructive criticism note: if you ever felt the urge to I would suggest going back through and checking for typos you might have missed the first time. The fic is understandable as-is but, for example in one chapter (eleven I think) when Neji performs the Kaiten to block the Oto-nin kunai you say he checked the angle so that "none of the kunai would not hit the others" like wow, Neji's a jerk here, trying to make sure all of his comrades get stabbed haha. It detracts from the overall flow of a chapter when readers have to stop and think about what the typo was meant to say.

Favorite part of the story ever: When Naruto's with Lee's team protecting the wall and just goes "My wall." I couldn't stop laughing at that scene (I'm STILL laughing haha) because that just seems like such a Naruto thing to do.

Again, a really good story. The ending was perfect as it is but I still have to ask, any chance you're considering writing up what happens next when they have to deal with Madara?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2015
Bloody brilliant. This is so awesome! Absolutely one of my top Naruto fics!

I love your interesting, slow reveal plot! Your action is fabulous and your characters are strong and well-developed!

I also gotta say, the structure of the whole thing is great. You effectively incorporate all the characters, your action scenes are fluid and your cut scenes let us see everything effectively. Though you did seem to post two chapters twice. That's the only thing I'd negatively comment on - it was rather confusing.

Overall this fic was amazing. Most especially I loved the little things! Your inclusion of the Japanese words and such was lovely. So many authors don't do it, but you use them all so nicely! Additionally, though it's rather smaller, Naruto and Raiden's respective characterisations were so beautiful!

I'm rather hoping one day there may be a sequel! You've set yourself up perfectly!
Chiruka chapter 21 . 12/28/2014
Hi,
I just want to drop a review to say how amazing this story is. I finished it within two days (under my mom's eyes, and believe me, this is a record) and love it.
I love this story.

p.s: I think you misspelled 'Byakugan' several times...
winger chapter 5 . 11/20/2014