Reviews for Snippets from Slytherin
writlings chapter 19 . 4/4
Aha, I see you've tied in quite a many of the drabbles with the ones in 'Moments'. Some subtle and some not. I love how you've made such a great, believable setting of the Slytherins like this. And all your fics just meld together so well to form an entirely different yet familiar universe- am I saying this right? I hope so, because I really really love your writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Just like everything in his whole life; people keep making the decisions for Severus
Ru-kun 09 chapter 107 . 11/23/2014
You've really caught the bad stuff, good stuff, and sad stuff of Slytherin in this. Very in character of them all.
Ru-kun 09 chapter 71 . 11/23/2014
I can feel the themes/thoughts growing darker...
Ru-kun 09 chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
Oooh... I feel sorry for Draco.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/28/2013
Necesisstas chapter 107 . 8/19/2012
Wow I read it all in one night. I love reading about Slytherins and this was rather amazing. Great characterization. Love it.
Guest chapter 107 . 8/13/2012
My favorite are the ones with Theo in it. Especially reading the interaction between Draco, Blaise, and Theo. I wish there was more...
Fanatical Alice chapter 107 . 5/8/2012
between your writing and awesome descriptions of the characters - you have painted the Slytherin's in a new light :) i loved reading every single one of these chapters. you ended each one with an impact, your writing is simply fantastic! awesome work! .
Harmonic Friction chapter 25 . 2/20/2012
Really interesting. I did wonder whether "a Eater" should be "an Eater", but then you may have just been shortening Death Eater to Eater, in which case... urgh, nevermind. I liked this one.
Harmonic Friction chapter 21 . 2/20/2012
Very sad. I wonder what the prank was.
Harmonic Friction chapter 35 . 2/12/2012
Oh my . The Slytherin prince. '"Not Daphne," she mumbled.' Maybe he likes the fact that she actually corrects him, unlike Pansy would have done? Interesting chapter.
Harmonic Friction chapter 34 . 2/12/2012
Really gorgeous snippet. Tom Riddle himself is delusional, but too pompous and power-hungry to look in the mirror.
biblioholic chapter 107 . 1/31/2012
Utterly brilliant fic! I love how you tell of the complex yet simple lives of Slytherins throughout the generations. Their thoughts, personalities and emotions shine through you're writing!

Rate 8.5/10
A chapter 107 . 1/2/2012
I took the time to read through every single one of these, and I would just like to thank you for a wonderful read. I love that you ex