Reviews for Naruto's Kit 2
I reviewed narutos kit 1 by accident. please update this one
pikachucat chapter 57 . 3/13/2015
awesome story
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 57 . 2/28/2015
It's about time you updated this one but I'll alow it only because you are writing several stories at once(they also Have long chapters) and life to contend with.
So I'll read ya next chapter(or the next ch of whatever story you are updating next that I'm also reading)
slythian chapter 57 . 2/27/2015
Freat chapter will be awaiting another
TheNiemand chapter 57 . 2/27/2015
The message is really easy. They maked tube clones of the Bujis. Correct me if I am wrong.
Hektols chapter 57 . 2/27/2015
The plot thickens, I wonder how the bijuu girls will deal with the new enemies.
idea.getthe chapter 57 . 2/26/2015
Update tops low
Exiled Shinobi chapter 18 . 1/18/2015
Great story only problem with it was naruto get the one girl pregnant yes he never goes back on his word but real theres 3 problems with that 1 hinata would have a problem with it like in the 1st part in wave wih fish girl (cant remeber her name) 2 naruto would never do anything to hurt the onces he cares about 3 he wouldnt do it bc it would mean the kid wouldnt have a father in her life and he knows how that is. Other then that loved the story so far.
MikaToshino chapter 56 . 1/6/2015
well its been a while since i had a computer and i just finished rereading NK and NK2 must say these stories are awsome i can not wait till you update its like seriously driving me bonkers
slythian chapter 56 . 1/5/2015
Great story hope u update agian soon
pikachucat chapter 56 . 12/9/2014
Fu-reiji22 chapter 56 . 12/2/2014
good to know you aren't quitting your story. i heard a few people quit due to how the manga ended.
Hektols chapter 56 . 12/1/2014
Very interesting strategies and great point about blood having little to do about stablishing bonds.

The existence of other demons sounds great, we already saw some of them in the movies and filler episodes.
DexG23 chapter 56 . 12/1/2014
Seems like the the juubi might be making an appearance soon.
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 55 . 11/4/2014
Great story so far. Both the first one and this sequel are superb. Keep up the good work.
572 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »