Reviews for Naruto's Kit 2
slythian chapter 56 . 1/5
Great story hope u update agian soon
pikachucat chapter 56 . 12/9/2014
Fu-reiji22 chapter 56 . 12/2/2014
good to know you aren't quitting your story. i heard a few people quit due to how the manga ended.
Hektols chapter 56 . 12/1/2014
Very interesting strategies and great point about blood having little to do about stablishing bonds.

The existence of other demons sounds great, we already saw some of them in the movies and filler episodes.
DexG23 chapter 56 . 12/1/2014
Seems like the the juubi might be making an appearance soon.
Born-From-Black-Lightning chapter 55 . 11/4/2014
Great story so far. Both the first one and this sequel are superb. Keep up the good work.
pikachucat chapter 55 . 11/3/2014
gump1098 chapter 55 . 10/22/2014
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get.
kill3rdarren chapter 55 . 10/21/2014
Love it! I want mooorreeee!
Hektols chapter 55 . 10/20/2014
Good work, specially the kages overruling Sakura, specially after she realized that she made a premature but instead of admiting her mistake she has the impudence to tell Akane to cope with her mistake and call her inmature.

It would be interesting if she later tries to scold Naruto just to be reprimanded for her mistake that forced the kages to intervene.
hye1995 chapter 55 . 10/20/2014
Yay, new chapter!

I really liked it, but it has far til long since the last update. I had almost forgotten what had happened up until now. But still an amazing story.
Prince Sky chapter 55 . 10/20/2014
Whoa! Cliffhanger nice but i'd like to know more about what's happening to shion an the baby
RasenganFin chapter 55 . 10/19/2014
Oh you bitch...
Guest chapter 54 . 10/14/2014
Love the story! Can't wait to read more!
ShinigamiShane chapter 54 . 8/30/2014
A broken bone shouldn't be enough to finish a match in a battle between ninja. Especially considering the punishment taken by Sayo in her match. Even moreseo if it the main character. Other than that, it's pretty good and I hope you continue.
563 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »