Reviews for Naruto's Kit 2
pikachucat chapter 55 . 11/3/2014
awesome
gump1098 chapter 55 . 10/22/2014
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get.
kill3rdarren chapter 55 . 10/21/2014
Love it! I want mooorreeee!
Hektols chapter 55 . 10/20/2014
Good work, specially the kages overruling Sakura, specially after she realized that she made a premature but instead of admiting her mistake she has the impudence to tell Akane to cope with her mistake and call her inmature.

It would be interesting if she later tries to scold Naruto just to be reprimanded for her mistake that forced the kages to intervene.
hye1995 chapter 55 . 10/20/2014
Yay, new chapter!

I really liked it, but it has far til long since the last update. I had almost forgotten what had happened up until now. But still an amazing story.
Prince Sky chapter 55 . 10/20/2014
Whoa! Cliffhanger nice but i'd like to know more about what's happening to shion an the baby
RasenganFin chapter 55 . 10/19/2014
Oh you bitch...
Guest chapter 54 . 10/14/2014
Love the story! Can't wait to read more!
ShinigamiShane chapter 54 . 8/30/2014
A broken bone shouldn't be enough to finish a match in a battle between ninja. Especially considering the punishment taken by Sayo in her match. Even moreseo if it the main character. Other than that, it's pretty good and I hope you continue.
pikachucat chapter 54 . 8/16/2014
awesome
hye1995 chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
You have quite an imagination there, Brown Phantom. Is it something you make up as you go or do you have most of it planned out already. And is it truly OC or do you take some inspiration from other sources, like books or movies?
hye1995 chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Oh the Drama! A young defenseless girl being spirited away by men with evil intents(i assume)! It's almost unBEARable!
hye1995 chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
I can see the good thing about being mostly immune to sedation, but it seems like a less useful thing to have. Imagine being so hurt, that you'd have to be operated, and being unable to be sedated. That gotta hurt
14 chapter 27 . 7/30/2014
Good story and plot like it. Add lemon for akane and her teammate with blue hair when on a mission good plot
Guest chapter 54 . 7/24/2014
Akane: *grabs Sakura by the arm and yanks her to Akanes face* retract your decision or I'll burn off your hair, perminantly!
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »