Reviews for Naruto's Kit 2
draco122 chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
very nice job there loved it all. Teh test so very good. And it was funny as hell. The last part the funniest of all.
Draco122
Knight-Bishop chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
Awsome chapter, it was funny. I also like in the end how you give a description of each team.

Please update soon,
Your loyal fan,
Knight-Bishop
Chewie Cookies chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
Awesome job! That was really well thought up, and much better than the bell test!

Keep up the good work!
Lance Kumazuki chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
love it. I read Naruto's kit, then started this one. I love them both. keep it up!
NaruHina8393 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
hilarious! that's all I got to say for now lmfao
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
""Knowing my aunt, she'll want to see how good we can improvise or team up, or something like that." Akane thought aloud, then stood up and dusted off her outfit. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna head off now. Bet the anbu are getting impatient or paranoid now since I haven't done anything yet. Later boys." She then hopped off the building and landed on the ground unharmed then walked away like it was nothing.

"Aren't we four stories up?" Ichi asked Noburo as both watched over the ledge.

"She's always doing something reckless like that." Noburo told his new teammate.

"Is she human?" Ichi asked.

"Sometimes I wonder."" LOL!

GRATE CHAPTER!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
...
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
lol that was like when Naruto first met Konahamaru! ROFL
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
...interesting...
The Flying Engineer chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
can't wait for an update and chapters a bit short.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Yay, Ichi is back! I can so see him popping out of the shadows to take an enemy out from behind while they're focused on the rest of the team. Hanabi as a Jounin Sensei rocks, can't wait to see how she does. But I can just see Naruto groaning if he learns his daughter's first C rank mission turned B or A rank like his did. Because he'll know he needs to tie Hinata up to keep her from rushing out to rescue their daughter.
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
That's one unique test! I can't say anybody else has used it.

Keep up the good work!
draco122 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
i loved the evilness towards the end very nice indeed. I loved it all. I must say a nice job so far.

Draco122
Knight-Bishop chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Awsome chapter...so one day without ramen nearly destroyed the house of Uzumaki...wow know we know their weakness lol

please update soon,

Your loyal fan,

Knight-Bishop
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
So you put a dog user on a cat person's team...well, your choice. That could have interesting things happen though. Good talk as far as the whole "I am a nine tail fox, a creature of whom the whole village is afraid of" talk. I liked Naruto's reasoning. Heheheh, I loved the talk of raman and cinny buns.
572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »