Reviews for Naruto's Kit 2
The Flying Engineer chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
can't wait for an update and chapters a bit short.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Yay, Ichi is back! I can so see him popping out of the shadows to take an enemy out from behind while they're focused on the rest of the team. Hanabi as a Jounin Sensei rocks, can't wait to see how she does. But I can just see Naruto groaning if he learns his daughter's first C rank mission turned B or A rank like his did. Because he'll know he needs to tie Hinata up to keep her from rushing out to rescue their daughter.
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
That's one unique test! I can't say anybody else has used it.

Keep up the good work!
draco122 chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
i loved the evilness towards the end very nice indeed. I loved it all. I must say a nice job so far.

Draco122
Knight-Bishop chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Awsome chapter...so one day without ramen nearly destroyed the house of Uzumaki...wow know we know their weakness lol

please update soon,

Your loyal fan,

Knight-Bishop
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
So you put a dog user on a cat person's team...well, your choice. That could have interesting things happen though. Good talk as far as the whole "I am a nine tail fox, a creature of whom the whole village is afraid of" talk. I liked Naruto's reasoning. Heheheh, I loved the talk of raman and cinny buns.
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
wow. That test seems more like something fit for the Chuunin Exams than a Genin placement test. And Naruto and Hinata will both be pulling hair out if little Jiraiya ends up like his namesake. And of course the toads will be much chagrined.
RasenganFin chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
SUPA PAWVART!
Knight-Bishop chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
I really like your creation of these characters and the defining of their personality

Awsome chapter cant wait to read the next one.

Please update soon,

your loyal fan,

Knight-Bishop
jediguru chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
loved it! mean it! GTG!

-jediguru-
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Um...is Noburo the dude with the hair jutsu...? I don't remember...that might even be another story that I am getting this one mixed up with...but I had to ask. I don't think anyone expected Hanabi, cool though. They could always explain away the whole related thing as she really isn't related by blood but by adoption.
Chewie Cookies chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
Nice. Once again, you managed to surprise me! Ichi is on their team!

Keep up the good work!
RasenganFin chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
If Naruto agreed to the Ultimate Uzumaki Punishment: THE RAMEN BAN! Naruto could add insult to injury buy bringing Akane TO Ichiraku's only to not get her and any eat 10 bowls infront of her! She'd scream bloody murder! Kinda like if Hinata became addicted to having sex with Naruto and by some cruel twist of fate Naruto became injured in his crotch and is unable to achieve an erection for the rest of his life, not even with Blue Bombers. Every Nimphomaniac would hear Hinata's screams of anguish and feel pity, then continue having sex.
draco122 chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
wow did not see that coming. Nice job by the way. Loved it. Looking forward to reading more.

Draco122
snoogenz chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
good chapter, have to say this is one of my favorite NaruHina fics
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »