Reviews for Naruto's Kit 2
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Interesting start. I can't wait to see Akane's career as a ninja!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
well, little Akane is certainly funny. Like the updates on the characters at the end. I wonder if Shikamaru's other old plans are gonna be wrecked like his others so far? Become a mediocre ninja who doesn't stand out? Failed. Marry a plain woman who isn't troublesome? BIG TIME fail. Can't remember the children order, but I'll bet that'll be wrecked, and he'll probaby be the father of more than two as well. Then again, Temari may not want more than two either.
devilltrigger92 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Who will be the new antagonists now that the snake pedophile, akatski, and sauske are dead?
OokamiMoon chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
aww glad to have u writing again brown phantom this has started out very well i can't wait for more keep up the excelent work!
Zamrok chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Hoorah! Naruto's Kit is BACK!
WolfsTrinity chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Iruka and Anko? Not a pairing I would think of, that's for sure. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, though. Anyway, I cannot wait for more. Looks as cool as the first.
Crimson The Fox-King chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Wow a sequel! Thanks so much :) One thing to say , you are so mean! You gave descriptions about the normal characters but none of the kids (OC's) Please tell me more about Neji's son :P Or Hinata's Kid! I Want to know there names!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
LOVE it, and I hope you update soon! .
LordRahl80 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I so wanted to see Naruto and Hinata with more kids glad that happened. Who will be Akane's jounin sensei? I'd vote for Moegi shes not seen as much as I would like.
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
YES! IT'S OUT! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Keep up the good work! I only wish I updated as often as you!
Alistor419 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I'm really excited about this story. if it's as good as the original, then we're in for a hell of a ride. I love the profiles as well, as it gives a bit of depth to the character development.

As for the writing, it's just as descriptive as before, and the portrayal of Akane's Kyuubi side is evident in her personality and actions.
Knight-Bishop chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
yay the second part of this story. Great first chapter cant wait for the next one.

Please update soon,