Reviews for Naruto's Kit 2
Hektols chapter 54 . 7/24/2014
Very interesting techniques, very creative.

Wonder if Sakura is completely aware of Akane's healing power, it would be funny if just at the begining of the next chapter she completely healed herself and proved that she is in better condition than her adversary.
kill3rdarren chapter 54 . 7/23/2014
YES AN UPDATTTTEEEE. OMG I MISSED THIS FIC. but akane :( no! Why did u do it sakura? WHYYYYYY?!
Guest chapter 53 . 6/6/2014
When is chapter 54 coming on. I know u are not leaving us with shion and the baby mystery. Please brown phantom u are the only one of the longer fanfictions I read. Everyone else kind of becomes lazy in there writing style but u do not
pikachucat chapter 53 . 6/3/2014
awesome
Chewie Cookies chapter 53 . 4/25/2014
Great fight scene, friend-o!

Keep up the good work!
61394 chapter 53 . 4/24/2014
great fight and of course Kakashi knows other raiton jutsus then lightning blade
Fleightfire chapter 53 . 4/24/2014
You know now do I think of it Shion should just stay in the village, it's kind of mean that she and her daughter have to live so far away
Chewie Cookies chapter 52 . 4/14/2014
Good stuff so far, friend-o! I have no idea why it took me so long to read these last three chapters...

Keep up the good work!
Chewie Cookies chapter 50 . 4/14/2014
No offense, but it looks like you accidentally cut some of the scene with Shiba off prematurely. I figured I should let you know.
DevilHeart435 chapter 52 . 4/8/2014
Well I got to say, this story and the previous one are definitely original if nothing else, It's definitely a breath of fresh air that's for sure, it's nice to see something different for a change. Even though this story is pretty OC heavy, that's surprisingly the element that makes it original, you have to make every character up on your own, and it really shows your creativity. The fact that the story takes Naruto out of the Main Character role definitely helps support this, and gives it the "Stand Alone" feeling most other stories lack, and it gives the readers the chance to focus more on the new Generation rather than what Naruto and the others are doing. (Though personally I'm surprised you haven't made a lemon scene yet, considering most of your stories so far have at least one or two, but I'm not complaining.) Anyway I like how the story is going so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Sopas back 2 days left to sign .gov
Fleightfire chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
Let the tail ripping begin!
RasenganFin chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
I hope to see a reason why Rai-chan dumped sand on the girls head. If it's Akane I wouldn't be too surprised, if it's something else I want to see it.
RasenganFin chapter 51 . 2/14/2014
Good god I thought the subject of the chapter was going to be gross
a fan of Naruto chapter 2 . 1/17/2014