Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fifth House
Osmodious chapter 17 . 6/15
Good story...interesting ideas, good characters and some nice action. The formatting made it a little tough to read, but other than that I have no big criticism. Thanks for posting!
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 6/13
I don't care if no one ever sees this. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think my soul has been broken from the simple thought of those two together.

But it is original. So onwards and upwards.
icemsn chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
love it, want more
xXCherrydawnXx chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
You have the most interesting Harry Potter fanfictions I have ever read! I love them!
brodie1 chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
A great story, however it left a bunch of "what happens next" possibilities. I have enjoyed your story and look forward to others should they come. Thanks for sharing.
Terrible Tues chapter 17 . 10/21/2008
A wholesome HP adventure story. Well written.
cazertanu chapter 17 . 9/30/2008
truely a hero's reward
eyes of sky chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Well I certainly didn't see THAT coming! (Which makes a refreshing change in the world of HP fanfiction :) )
G-Files chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
Interesting..
Ghouly chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
They'll probably blame Harry for this, won't they?
Ghouly chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
So I take it aunt Marge has started to shave. You didn't mention her mustage. When I saw the title to the chapter I thought Harry or someone was going to prank her or something.
meeeeeeeee chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
swet
princess72017 chapter 3 . 3/10/2006
These stories are real good.

You should post them on
Riolyne chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
I know I still have chapters left to go but I wanted to say this. This really freaked me out cause I was also listening to 'This is Halloween' from the nightmare before Christmas
dracotenore76 chapter 17 . 3/14/2005
Well, what can I possibly say that hasn't already been said? I loved this set of stories in spite of the fact that I am an addimant(sp?) Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione fan. The only possible change I can see is to make your stories longer(lol). Well... there is the simple O.W.L. thing (they being in 5th year), however Your skills as a writer are amazing and I want to thank you for these stories. I'm off to read some more of your work if I can find it. Please keep writing...Draco_tenore76