Reviews for My Escape
xx chapter 14 . 6/25
The last line gave me chills! :)
XxCarolinxX chapter 29 . 10/30/2014
I absolutely loved everything about this story! The plot. The relationships, the characters, you name it.
I especially liked how you portray the emotions, it's easy to understand what they feel.
I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like there's a bit more with Kisames and itachis relationship, probably just me with my KisaIta. X3
WinterSpirit13 chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
*appreciates hidan and kakuzu* *still loves story* *even though it the best story EVER can't come up with any MORE complements*
WinterSpirit13 chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
how can tobi look like he's about to cry, if he ha a fnicking mask on? Anywho, amazing chap, as they all are
WinterSpirit13 chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
ok, about to black out because i'm so tired, by imma gonna keep reading, cuz im stubbern like that. I will totally flip out if I see a white snake now (in a good and bad way, at the same time) I am really sorry, I must sound crazy, but hey, I am tired. so, I'm not usuallt like this, un.
WinterSpirit13 chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
Your killing me with Sasuke, gaara, and Naruto. My gaara plushie agree's. Why must you make Deidara so perfect? Not that he isn't already, but, this is killing me. Thanks for writing this story!
WinterSpirit13 chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
Itachi blushing...
Me: *facepillow*
anyway, your arks are perfect, and I fnicking love this story. Never boring, and even fillers capture the reader. I wish that I was as good as an auther as you are.
WinterSpirit13 chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
OMG you made my laugh out loud unfortunently (exuse my spelling) at the image of Pein Face-palming. And I did watch that star village thing. Worst arc ever, but I suffered through it. Your writing is amazing, I love how you write the charectors. There not perfectly like they should be, but that's fine, cuz ur not kishimoto, your No pain no gain-sama. THis is my official favorit fanfic, and I shall eventually post that on my profile and send an email to my Naruto watching friends to read this or die by explosion. (well all I could do is throw pop-it on the ground while shouting katsu, but close enugh)
WinterSpirit13 chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
I don't get the that's what she said joke! and my mind is not innocent! after all, i'm on fanfiction, and I didn't know what a lemon was *shudder* I should pay more attention to ratings. Sorry for being weird, but its late, I stayed up last night, and I LOVE THIS STORY. Even though its finished, I think it desevese the reviews. So Every chap, I will.
WinterSpirit13 chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
I really should get to sleep... I have wake up 6am to go to oragan and its 12am, but ur story is 2 good. srry 2 trd 2 write wrds, must read more...
WinterSpirit13 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
I have no idea how one person can be so talented at making this story. I don't think i'll be getting much sleep tonight, as i'll be reading. I don't get your pun though ;(
WinterSpirit13 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
epic again. I listen to soundtracks too, it helps me get them in character.
WinterSpirit13 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha yaoi ahahahaha ok I feel a bit stupid cuz this is old but, im gonna review. epic chap, as usual
WinterSpirit13 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
...Why did you look that up? well, I did too *shudders*. Any advise on the Deidara cosplay? Cuz I'm making a cloak and so, yeah. So funny. I don't laugh easily, and right now I'm not supposed to be awake, and my parents are in the next room. You almost made me blow my cover! again, best fanfic in the history of fanfics. And I've read a lot of them.
WinterSpirit13 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Reading this with my Deidara plushie. This is the BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ, NO JOKE