Reviews for This Life Will be Better
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
:D
Steam-Wolf chapter 31 . 10/26/2010
I loved the ending and hope you can make the sequel soon
fallenfaeangel chapter 31 . 10/6/2010
Oh please make a sequal! I would love to see the love between Adam and Victoria grow more in depth. It is so wonderful. There is so many possibilities of a new life, an alien life. I am a romance fan. Victoria could even become on of them. I just love your story and hope to read more of your work and would love so dearly to read a sequal! Bravo!
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 31 . 10/4/2010
what a dramatic ending. and this isn't trying to rush you or anything but uh, START THE SEQUEL ALREADY. i didn't get to see Torri and Adam get married.
lala chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
hrmm so im guessing you deleted my last review?

well well well, someone doesn't like people pointing obvious faults in their story now, huh?

victoria's a mary sue and the plot isn't stable.

two factors that desperately need working on to improve
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 30 . 9/2/2010
dang, you work fast.
Ember Filled Mist chapter 20 . 8/22/2010
-.- You left it at a cliffhanger... That is eval. xD I want moooore! And, now I am sad... I can't believe it is almost over!
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 20 . 8/20/2010
aw man, too many cliffhanger. i like it. i hope Adam gots to marry Victoria by the end of this. you should consider it. oh, and i hope you read my story and review it as well. together we can take this archive by storm.
Mewtwelve chapter 20 . 8/19/2010
Ooohhhhh,a cliffhanger!
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 19 . 8/16/2010
uh i hate to rush you or anything, but uh... HURRY UP AND GET THE NEXT CHAPTER IN ALREADY. THIS STORY'S TOO ADDICTING
Ember Filled Mist chapter 19 . 8/16/2010
well gee, that is mighty evil of you! Leaving all of these cliffhangers. xDDD Great chapter by the way! Hope you will enjoy writing the next chapter.
Ember Filled Mist chapter 18 . 8/8/2010
Seeee, doesn't it feel good to let it all out? xDDD Well, to Victoria I think I would be relieved to be able to tell as many people as I possibly could so I could be proud xD I like what your are doing with the timeline of the movie with the timeline of your story- pretty awesome Can't wait for the next chapter.
J.J chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
your so good at ciff-hangers