Reviews for CookieBear
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/28
Omg that is the cutest and most adorabelest (is that even a word? XD) fanfic I have EVER read in my entire life! I love you omg it is adorable!
You, my friend, are awesome! Love your writing btw. Please continue writing for you will be forever AWESOME! XD

~Anonymous
Kaede Kayano chapter 1 . 5/16
Omg BUS HOTTIE
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 1/4
This must be my second time reading this cuz I know I've seen this before, but it's still hilarious! XD Especially when she was like, "Bus Hottie! ...Oh my god." HAHAHAHAH
KickTheDragon1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh, I just know that this is going to be one of my favorite NejiTen fics. It was so cute. :D
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Awwww! Love it. This made me smile :)
stronger13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
So cute. I've read this a lot of times already
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Basically, i love your story! really cool and funny except for the Shika Ino part POOP out. I don't like Shika ino but i will just let it past and get my head on NejiTen.

anyway, i really like your story, it is so sweet! i love AU a lot. ;D
Jaylonni Love chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
First time I've ever seen Twitter used in a story. I believe I'm in love.
Ami1010 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was so sweet! I really, really like it! :)
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Nice.
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Okay. If this is not cute, I don't know what this is. Here's your review which I always seem to forget whenever I read this fic. Yeah, WHENEVER. This is not my first time reading it.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
TOO CUTE. This made me squeal all the way!
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Favorite line: "if Ten10Ten comes back with a boyfriend, i'm going to kill myself. no more dares :(("

CookieBear? o.O Why that name? That was so random. Lol. :D
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Super cute story! :D
jinjurikiLover chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OMG! this is CUTE! :3 LOVE it! its a great neji x tenten story! seriously cookie bear X3 lolz