Reviews for March 10, 1863
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Mother Bickerdyke sounds like a character. A good person to give Nathan that push.
Josiah's sermon was good. Very heartfelt.
JD really should pay attention in school.
Ladynwaiting chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I REALLY ENJOY ALL YOUR STORIES ABOUT THE M7 guys thank you sooooo much!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Really good. I especially like the AN at the end explaining the extra characters that aren't yours.
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Excellent! Thank you!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Very good backgrounds. The flowed nice. I enjoyed this.
betsylupin chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ohh I like this! I like the AN at the end, very interesting. Will there be more?
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Very nice look at the guys on that date in history! They certainly were far apart. Love how you showed the basic personality of each of the guys. So nice that Vin was trying to figure out why the war was being fought and just wound up confused. He had some interesting fellows in his squad for sure. Love that JD was reading dime novels even then and getting the Machanans in was just perfect. Chris and Buck are advancing in the ranks. Loved Josiah's sermon; I can really see him giving that. He was completely truthful and made some good points. Nathan is certainly getting a crash course in medicine but is learning from a good teacher. It's just priceless that Ezra scammed his way into the army and is using his time there to make money. I'm thinking he's going to wind up closer to the front than he would think. Love this idea and you did a terrific job with it. Thanks for posting this here.