Reviews for A Promise Under the Moonlight
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Good one shot.
I think them meeting at such a young age adds a bittersweet element to their relationship.
And it makes me really curious about how either will react when they "meet" after Duncan recruits her.
I hope there are more installments following this one.
GAKDragonMCP chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
So cute! And to be honest, I thought it was quite believable. I'd be very interested in seeing their reunion at Ostagar.
Graffiti My Soul chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Oh my gosh. Surana/Alistair as children is just too adorable.

I'd LOVE to see a sequel for when Alistair and Niamh meet again...
Lanucifa chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I completely adored this story, and im not sure i will ever look at slugs the same way again
BubblesScream chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Its realy cute! plz write more!
Zepheera chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Lovely start, I can't wait to see what happens.
cluaran chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great story! I love the idea that Alistair and Surana meet before Ostagar, and I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
hi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
plz update this soon its a really great story PEACE OUT
snowqueen85 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I hope you do continue. It's a very interesting story. I can't stop reading it.
LunaMax1214 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I normally don't like reading angst-filled stories, but oh, my goodness! All the angst and drama that could come from the confrontation fueled by that single, unfulfilled promise, and all the history behind it! Part of me wishes you would expand this, while another part of me thinks you should leave this as it stands.

I love the idea of seeing the characters when they're awkward (or in this case, not quite so), adorable little tykes. This is the first fic I've read in this particular universe, actually, who seems to grasp the characters' child-like personalities. Well done.

I enjoyed this piece GREATLY. You should write Dragon Age fanfiction more often. :)