Reviews for Destiny
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Aw, I love this. Incredible work.
greenphantomme chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Not going to lie, I usually hate ScorpiusLily, but this was just so well written and descriptive that it is going as the lone ScoLily onto my favourites!

'Twas wonderful! Beautiful character descriptions.
FadingSlowly chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
OMG this was too cute! Too short! But very well written :)
sierendipity chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh man, I think I need more of this story, and I highly doubt I'm going to get it :) I do not ship this couple. But you did it perfectly. Stunning.
WeMakeMeSmile chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
How is this the first time I'm reading one of your stories?
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Cute. Really cute. I like this Scorpius, not evil, not perfect. Just the right amount of naughtiness. :)
SuperCali chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Sweet.
velvethearts chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Made me smile :) very cuteeee!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
this was good! I'd hope there'd be more!

DarkC
kitlove chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
i love this! lily and scorpio are a new couple for me, and i love the pairing. there aren't a lot of really well written stories about them out there, but this is definitely up to par with my expectations. great job!
Claire Lafleur chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
ahhh, I loved the quote at the begining! (I am a red head)
Kight chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Love love LOVE

You made me love the couple. Unfortunately for me, but advantageously for you, yours is the only awesome one I can find! But thank you for writing it )
NoName chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is absolutely amazing! You HAVE to update! Please. I'm dying for more!
Windy Summer chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This was a really sweet one-shot. :)
LikeAVision chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Gah!

I ususally hate Scorpius/Lily-I somehow never feel like they fit pairings are Teddy/Lily and Scorpius/Rose.

But in this story,with some magical and crazy and altogether impossible(yet you've done it) manipulation of words and emotions,you have REALLY managed to make them snap into place like a jigsaw puzzle.

I adoreadoreadore your Scorpius-no,wait adore is too innocent a word.:P

And your Lily is so different form my Lily,and yet I still really like her.

You really love writing,don't you?I can the way you write,I KNOW that you're one of those people who enjoy crafting the words and fine-tuning them until they fit EXACTLY into place.

You should feel proud of yourself-you made a ScoLily almost-hater LOVE a ScoLily fanfic.

Wait,ScoLily sounds .:P