Reviews for Destiny
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I've never heard of anyone falling in love because of hair colour, but somehow you make it work. Love how you didn't make Scor seem weak or fluffy or soft. How can he be one with THAT much of a history and family background? He and Lily were perfect. Love this fic :D
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Aw, I love this. Incredible work.
greenphantomme chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Not going to lie, I usually hate ScorpiusLily, but this was just so well written and descriptive that it is going as the lone ScoLily onto my favourites!

'Twas wonderful! Beautiful character descriptions.
FadingSlowly chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
OMG this was too cute! Too short! But very well written :)
sierendipity chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh man, I think I need more of this story, and I highly doubt I'm going to get it :) I do not ship this couple. But you did it perfectly. Stunning.
WeMakeMeSmile chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
How is this the first time I'm reading one of your stories?
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Cute. Really cute. I like this Scorpius, not evil, not perfect. Just the right amount of naughtiness. :)
SuperCali chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
velvethearts chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Made me smile :) very cuteeee!
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
this was good! I'd hope there'd be more!

kitlove chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
i love this! lily and scorpio are a new couple for me, and i love the pairing. there aren't a lot of really well written stories about them out there, but this is definitely up to par with my expectations. great job!
Claire Lafleur chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
ahhh, I loved the quote at the begining! (I am a red head)
Kight chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Love love LOVE

You made me love the couple. Unfortunately for me, but advantageously for you, yours is the only awesome one I can find! But thank you for writing it )
NoName chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is absolutely amazing! You HAVE to update! Please. I'm dying for more!
Windy Summer chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
This was a really sweet one-shot. :)