Reviews for Shattered
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Awww! Love it! So freakingly cute!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I thought this was beautiful. Loved it. :D
Ruth Writes chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Loved it spoof good _

And sexy without being smutty x

Brilliantly written : )
Beebbop chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was a really great story, do you have any sequels to it?
Owl of the Night chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Funfunfun.

Completely loved it. I feel that the memory was smoothly worked into the passage, which is quite hard to do. Loved this story; it was exactly what I was looking for. (Kinda smutty, but not actually smut.)

-Jillian
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Very good! Loved it! :]] I liked when he first started to walk away and he said "Why?... You did!" it was so heart clenching... I could feel him reliving the pain from the past, and realizing he was in the same situation again on with the roles reversed.

I would love to know where the story is going, but at the same time I feel like this was a good stopping point. We know they are happy, and are going to work to stay happy.

Very good read!
CrystalDragon791 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
SQUEE! (sing-song voice) Rosie and Scorpius, Rosie and Scorpius!

Remus: (to armywife) See what hyperactivity you have unleashed? She's being even more intolerable than usual.

Me: (grinning maniacally) Oh, shut up, you delightful, splendiferous grump! Misty dedicated a oneshot to me! And it was Rose/Scorpius, even though she ships Lily/Scorpius! SQUEE! (chants) Happy Dragon, Happy Dragon...

Remus: (to armywife) It was very thoughtful of you to dedicate this story to us, my dear-thank you. I really had no idea we were so entertaining.

Me: HAPPY DRAGON! (Remus glomp)

Remus: Is this level of enthusiasm really necessary?

Me: ZOMG YES! There are hearts and rainbows spewing out of my arse, I'm so thrilled!

Remus: *eye twitch* That mental image would've been better off unsaid.

Me: Why? Don't you like my happy arse?

Remus: No.

Me: Oh, yeah, that's right, you prefer Tonks's.

Remus: Well, I...WHAT?

Me: (to armywife) He gets so touchy when you bring up the "T" word.

Remus: GEE, I WONDER WHY? MAYBE BECAUSE I'M A BIT PUT OFF THAT MY (young, beautiful, vibrant, carefree, strong, confident, and loving) WIFE AND I DIED JUST A FEW WEEKS AFTER OUR SON WAS BORN!

Me: I suppose I should take his ranting time to thank you most sincerely for this lovely Rose/Scorpius bit.

Remus: ...BEST FRIENDS FELL IN THE ULTIMATE BATTLE AGAINST THE FORCES OF EVIL, AND THE THIRD BETRAYED...

Me: I especially liked the part where they list all the little things they know about each other, like Rose being ticklish in that particular spot and Scorpius tapping his quill when he's nervous.

Remus: ...PAINFUL AND LIFE-CHANGING CONDITION THAT BANISHED ME FROM POLITE SOCIETY AT AN EARLY AGE...

Me: It was utterly and truly spectacular. (Bows down before armywife) Thank you, Almighty Authoress.

Remus: ...LED ME TO TRY TO PRACTICALLY ABANDON HER WHEN I FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT-

Me: (Knocks Remus over the head)

Remus: OW!

Me: No more ranting, or I shall glomp you again, capiche?

Remus: *grumble grumble*
GeorgieO chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
aww! :D you're awesome!
potteroos chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i loved this story, great writing
Nessakitty821 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
thanks for sharing this, I really enjoyed it. Please keep writing!
Marciabarcia chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
great job!

xoxo

Marcia
iMissHP chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
It's beautiful and very well written! I love it.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
It's so good to see another story from you; it's been far too long.

By pure coincidence I was listening to Meatloaf's "I'd do anything for love" as I was reading it which really went with the ending, where she'd walked for love, and he would do it now - and all the things they could have had in those seven wasted years.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 1 . 2/27/2010