Reviews for Surrender
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This was a great story and I am definitely adding it to my favorites. You're right though, to few people take advantage of those years sk, so much opprotinity...
DefineSugar chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
So sad! But at least Murtagh found his Eragon. I'm glad he might find happiness once again. Really well-written.
well then chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Very good very nice I liked it

sorry the vague review is vague

Great job

/_\
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Ohh thats amazing. it needs a sequel. I generally hate rape fics but I loved this.
Shiazen chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I feel like to be your fans now ._.
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is the first Murtagh/Galbatorix pairing I have ever seen, which was why I thought it would be cool to read. I was surprised by how deep it was. I was glad that it wasn't a love story between the two because I just don't think that someone could write that and make it logical. You wrote it perfectly and I'm impressed. Great job :)
CanclingAcount chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I feel very speechless (for once). Wow, just wow. I liked the way it progressed. It flowed smoothly which is hard to find, sometimes things just get forced or progress to rapidly but that is not the case with this story. Great job, and Murtagh lives btw :P For a while it seemed like he was going to die, but the last line hinted that he would live, so he lives!
Iziie Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow...just...wow.

Is it too wrong to say I liked it? No, like is not the word.

There, I liked the writing and the deep feelings portrayed. How does that sound?
Dauntless1592 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow beautifulll

o_O
The Winged Huntress chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
WOW i liked it, poor murtagh. the ironic thing is me and a friend were talking about that subject a few months ago. but it was beautifly written. yeah i have a dark side lol
Namine3419 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow...that's really all I can say. I've always wanted to write something like this, but have always been afraid to publish any of my works. This is amazing; extremely dark but you show such a sense of humanity in it that's just heart-breaking.

GOOD WORK, BRAH!
BlazePheonix chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aww come on no epilogue. darn. I do like it tho, i almost cried.
The Foolhard Fool chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I loved it! It was really good!
ArtisticallyFlaved chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Your welcome (for reading the ending note thing)

...but wow o_O Finishing that felt like a punch to the face. -HUG- That really must have sucked to write, but it's AMAZING. The way you write is beautifull~ It made reading this that much more painful xD Curse you and your depressing angst~

Btw, he lives :D
gothss123 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
oh so sad. but im happy theres a happy ending!