Reviews for My Two Treasures
Calle Vine chapter 10 . 9/2
WHyyyyy I loved this story so much until it became Jasper x Bella :(((((
vampirelady13 chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
I loved this story. It is awesome thank you so much for writing it. I loved the ending I am glad that she now feels like she can move on.
vampirelady13 chapter 13 . 10/22/2017
I agree with you about Alice. Sorry but I think Bella is being cruel to Jasper about her wedding rings. So what Bella knows Jasper is her mate but she is going to keep as a boyfriend. What is Jasper wants to marry her is she going to tell he no because she won't take off those rings. Sorry but Bella needs to get over it or let Jasper go. That is cruel have a relationship with him with no chance of it going any further than it is now. Who in there right mind would want to be in that kind of relationship.
The-Ginger22 chapter 9 . 3/16/2017
I kinda love you for recommending those authors. Thank you for that
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
I honestly didn't want this story to end. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for this story (:
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
will she get together with edward?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Beautiful especially the ending
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Black 67 Impala? Supernatural much? Good story BTW. Love it
Bussygirl chapter 17 . 4/2/2015
Type your review touching story keep it on
ReadimgLover chapter 17 . 1/14/2015
I loved the story again as much as I read it the first time. I hope you write more emmette and bella story as well as bella being with jasper I like the different pace and it make them more thrilling and u don't expect her to be with edward in it make it more fun and enjoyable
J chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I think this might be one of the best fics on this site I've read. I loved the Emmett and Bella relationship, you did a wonderful job writing them as brother and sister. I loved the Jasper and Bella pairing as well, I wish there had been a bit more interaction between them but I understand that was not the focus of the story. Regardless it was just really well done. I loved it.
revinai'llbiteu chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
omg that litteraly made me cry. omg u are a great writer.
juliet709 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
wow that was a great chapter. loved it and even found myself crying. cant wait to see where you take this.
ToriScribbles chapter 3 . 4/13/2014