Reviews for My Two Treasures
The-Ginger22 chapter 9 . 3/16
I kinda love you for recommending those authors. Thank you for that
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
I honestly didn't want this story to end. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for this story (:
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
will she get together with edward?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Beautiful especially the ending
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
Black 67 Impala? Supernatural much? Good story BTW. Love it
Bussygirl chapter 17 . 4/2/2015
Type your review touching story keep it on
ReadimgLover chapter 17 . 1/14/2015
I loved the story again as much as I read it the first time. I hope you write more emmette and bella story as well as bella being with jasper I like the different pace and it make them more thrilling and u don't expect her to be with edward in it make it more fun and enjoyable
J chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I think this might be one of the best fics on this site I've read. I loved the Emmett and Bella relationship, you did a wonderful job writing them as brother and sister. I loved the Jasper and Bella pairing as well, I wish there had been a bit more interaction between them but I understand that was not the focus of the story. Regardless it was just really well done. I loved it.
revinai'llbiteu chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
omg that litteraly made me cry. omg u are a great writer.
juliet709 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
wow that was a great chapter. loved it and even found myself crying. cant wait to see where you take this.
Tori Tris chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
'67 Impala is amazing! A perfect car! :D
Fancyunicorn chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
bears...T_T Bears...Fed to BEARS
Melissa chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
im crying my eyes out lol such a toching storie
AinsleyWright chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
This was so sweet. I cried during this story. I also cried when she took off her rings and placed them in the compartment. It was so sweet. You did a really good story. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Stilatwilightbabe09 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013