Reviews for My Two Treasures
Black 67 Impala? Supernatural much? Good story BTW. Love it
Bussygirl chapter 17 . 4/2
Type your review touching story keep it on
ReadimgLover chapter 17 . 1/14
I loved the story again as much as I read it the first time. I hope you write more emmette and bella story as well as bella being with jasper I like the different pace and it make them more thrilling and u don't expect her to be with edward in it make it more fun and enjoyable
J chapter 17 . 10/13/2014
I think this might be one of the best fics on this site I've read. I loved the Emmett and Bella relationship, you did a wonderful job writing them as brother and sister. I loved the Jasper and Bella pairing as well, I wish there had been a bit more interaction between them but I understand that was not the focus of the story. Regardless it was just really well done. I loved it.
revinai'llbiteu chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
omg that litteraly made me cry. omg u are a great writer.
juliet709 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
wow that was a great chapter. loved it and even found myself crying. cant wait to see where you take this.
Tori Tris chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
'67 Impala is amazing! A perfect car! :D
Fancyunicorn chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
bears...T_T Bears...Fed to BEARS
Melissa chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
im crying my eyes out lol such a toching storie
AinsleyWright chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
This was so sweet. I cried during this story. I also cried when she took off her rings and placed them in the compartment. It was so sweet. You did a really good story. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Stilatwilightbabe09 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
cool
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
I very much enjoyed this story. I have attempted to read other stories where Bella is sister to Emmet by blood but none of them had reached this level of sophistication, believability, and all out enjoyable read. You have kept the story believable, made sure the characters were real and relatable. You explained everything clearly, had a nice plot, and conflict. You resolved everything in the end. The only thing really missing I felt were more of the development of the romance between Jasper and Bella. Other then that this story was amazing. I would recommend it highly to anyone who is a Bella/Jasper shipper and anyone who loves Bella and Emmet being related. I enjoyed how you wrote Alice, it was interesting and you could actually understand the reasoning behind her motives. You also gave her a resolution that I enjoyed. While this story had no twists, it did not need any. It was a strait forward, well written and easy to read masterpiece. Thank you so much for sharing this. If you ever do decide to redo this story I would only request more character development between Jasper and Bella and a bit more romance, even if this was just mainly about Emmet and Bella being family. I loved Rosalie in this as well. Thanks again for sharing. Thanks to your beta for a fantastic job as well!
TheGirlWhoReadFiction chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
I just finished your story and I really enjoyed it. Finally a story with a good plot and good writing. I wish there was a sequel, but I'm also content with the ending as is. I liked how you had a different take on the characters. It can get quite redundant reading stories when the characters all act the same.
joe chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
love the chapter make me sad... damn emotions XD
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I was trying not to cry but a tear slipped she lost everything