|Reviews for Until the end|
| AnetteRuby chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
ooohhh keep going -love the plot and if you agree I could give you a small help with some ideeas
| whatamievendoingrightnow chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
update plz. need to know what happens to kaoru. me and my friend are in love with your writing style. I even read it out loud to him because it's just that amazing. SO UPDATE SOON!11!
| slivermoon.nightmare chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
I like seriously on the verge of crying, its so sad. D:
I cant wait till you get the next chapter up,
| spontaneous-rainbow chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
You're joking. You're joking, right? When's the next chapter coming out? Just, PLEASE, update it if you don't want to be the cause of 1 million deaths! *starts cring* Keep holding on Kaoru! We love you! I literally cried! I was like, ''Don't worry. He'll be fine. After all, he does have a 80% chance he'll live, the other 20% WAAAAAH! DON'T DIE KAORU!
| spontaneous-rainbow chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
ARGH! ILY TOO! 33333 THIS IS PERFECT (but he's not gonna die, is he?) Anyway, thank you soooo much! _
| Haya Cho chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
aw *tear-y eyed* the end was so sweet, I feel so bad for Kaoru and their parents are evil! Gr - and I still feel bad for Kaoru, but I think I feel worse for Hikaru cause he loves his brother but there's nothing he can do to help (yet at least, still don't know what's coming next - exciting, woo! X3 (That wasn't sarcastic, I just realised it kinda looks it))
Kyaa - I'll keep me end of the deal *gives pocky* This was so awesome, but so sad, but so grr-worthy, but so sweet, but so nyaa - I don't know what it was but I still absoutly loved it! I'm so glad I found it!
| Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
**tears up* oh no Kaoru! please update i wanna know what happens *those assholes how could u not come see ur own son man im gonna kill then then u guys can come live with me 3)
| Haya Cho chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Aw TT_TT Poor Kaoru! So much drama! Live Kaoru TT_TT Gyaa, I have no idea what derection this is going to go in or what plot twists will be in it and it's so cliff-hanger-y kya - I'm definatly subscribing to this, please update soon! 3 I'll give you pocky if you do ;)
| Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Poor cashier...feel Hikaru's wrath...continue please!
| Sakagami Rose chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aw! *tears up* Poor Hikaru (and Kaoru XD) So much drama! O.O No you left me on a cliffhanger, I might fall off :3
But I'm loving this story already! w Awesome job!
| ChaosFTW chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Oh the drama is killing me. Please don't end it on a cliffhanger for too long like that :D It's very good so far, minimal errors (although the mistype of Hikaru's name was a little annoying...) and I'm looking forward to reading more! :D This seems more original than the other standard HikaXKao fics out there. Good luck!
| Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Dun dun dun! How will Hika cope! So. Many. Questions. So. Please. Continue.