Reviews for Losing All Control
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
IT WILL BE OKAY EVERY STORY ENDS WELL RIGHT?...
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
really good story
Bumblebee girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
..setinals dead..?...YES!THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU SO MUCH, A THOUSAND THANK YOU'S!i hate that guy...XD so,ty for killing'm off! :D :D :D :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
interesting. Um... oh boy, Unicron will be a hard foe to face.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
...Ahthiswasawesome~

Getting closer and closer to the end...

I think you did very good on this segment, the bit with Hot Shot and Sari made me smile. I think you wrote Megatron just fine, actually. I can't give a proper opinion on Unicron, seeing how I'm not as familiar with his usual dialogue. It did seem to drag a bit in the beginning, but only for a little while.

I was rather shocked when Sentinal died, though. I had a decent opinion of him on the show for a while, I guess he did have a sort-of excuse to be such a jerk, at least..

I absolutely love how you wrote the whole scene with the clones! I've always liked the idea of them becoming individuals, and you made the process work rather nicely~

Dirge is gonna get his aft handed to him somehow, though, I can tell.

And I am pretty stumped with whose spark it might be at the end. I'm personally torn between it being either Jetstorm (I hope not, though D':) or Megatron, since those are the only two formers that I think Starscream would react like that to their death..

Very nicely done, overall! I can barely wait to see what will happen in the next/final update~
Shadir chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Agh! You have left me hanging of the bank of my seat with the end of the chapter, now only I have left to wait the continuation.
Vexza chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ooh, I liked this chapter. The bit with Hot Shot made me smile. :3

The only thing I didn't get was who Dirge sacrificed. I think it might be Jetstorm... but in that case I'll just be like 'NU. D8!'

... Really hope it wasn't Jetstorm. D8
Fastern chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
*scratches head* I'm a little neutral on this one too, ya know? Kind of in between at the moment, cause it was good, but it wasn't great. Sometimes I felt it dragged on a little with all the information, so I skipped a few paragraphs, so I probably shouldn't be talking...

I liked the interaction between Sari and Hot Shot, though.

And Rodimus telling Sentinel to shut up! That made my fangirl heart sigh.

And Autobots and Decepticons working together! That always makes me happy.

So, it had its ups and had its down.
Glass Lady chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
HOLY SLAG! It's the other clones! YEAH! I love them.

Okay, now for the more serious bit of the review. I loved how you wrote all the seekers, especially when they started becoming more realistic. As usually, Dirge was epic win. His greedy spasms are fun, and I liked his plan. (Finally, I couldn't figure out what he was planning.) Only, Unicron didn't want to do it. How did I know that would happen? Meh.

Hmm, I would guess the bot at the end was Jetstorm. Starscream's reaction convinced me. Since he's dealing with Sentinal's emotions, it would only make sense. I hope, Jetstorm doesn't die though; Jetfire would be TICKED! And if Unicron doesn't kill Dirge, Jetfire SO would.

Great job overall, as usual. Can't wait for the final battle of EPICNESS!

P.S. Ever consider sending this to Hasbro? It's a long shot, but if this in any way shape or form could be part of the supposed comic season four, I (and a whole lot of other people) would be VERY happy.
Consuelo Higdon chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
FK;EUI;;GHAWR80U 15J-]a(soJVMI[FHVZDIPFHLSDFBNJHDO;FBJNHAEO[P'IVNHg

psdigh{Q9efuiEHI9U[0we81rty0SUDvhyawruvgnha[qw0318912349813281r2q390r8uqawe[0fjvp'SDIvjsxlnjbhego[arj gnqip'erfmu qevoinu m[0aH8um[awerq1[ergh8a[fo;duvhfb;o