Reviews for Family
Konri Kari chapter 11 . 12/16/2010
This is really good.
NotARedhead chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
I've read through all of these, and they don't seem to be particularly in character for the NCIS:LA team. I mean ... they could be anyone. Anywhere. I'm unsure what makes these NCIS:LA, other than the fact that the characters have the same names. The drabbles aren't bad little slices of life, but they aren't in any way specific to the team. At least ... IMO. You seem to have a good base of writing talent; maybe just a little more time spent on character definition?
KingsIndian chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
lol - I love snowball fights :P .

Anyway, this was good fun to read - well done!
KingsIndian chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
Wow...that sounds very cute! You're actually getting quite good at describing, Michelle :) .

Oh, yeah - I'm sorry I couldn't help you upload this :( .
KingsIndian chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
lol...I wonder who that someone is :P ?

I haven't had a snowball fight in ages. My last one was against Michael; he certainly wasn't pleased! XD
KingsIndian chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I can't remember our last White Christmas, sadly :( ...

Still, reading this is making me miss the snow, and Christmas and everything. You've done a great job of writing about it all!
KingsIndian chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
I bet they don't get very much snow there! We've had a lot lately, but it was nice; until then, we hadn't had much for a long time either!
KingsIndian chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Yeah...it's sad when I miss people :( . This is very good writing, though!
KingsIndian chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
Lovely! Not only do I miss my family, but I miss my pets too :( . Fish are nice pets to have (even though it's hard to communicate with them), but I've never had a dog...

Nice work :) .
KingsIndian chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I know how Hetty must feel...I miss my family too :( .

Anyway, this is lovely writing!
KingsIndian chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Sounds gorgeous! I wish I could be a good cook...

Keep up the good work :) .
KingsIndian chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is good :) . Like the other reviewers said, it really does capture the essence of being a family!
JTF2 chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
love it! more? please? :):)
writergirl99 chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Thsee are all really short but capute the whole essance of the team being a family! and from each p.o.v.

As for Hetty mentioning she had two daughters - I don't remember that, but she may have said it and I missed it... who know's.

Keep up the good work!
JTF2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i definatley think this will be amazing, because you are a good writer, so i have your bacK! :):)