Reviews for Other Worlds Than These
Guest chapter 40 . 6/24/2013
drakosis7734 chapter 40 . 2/6/2013
What, just happened? Someone please tell me I am so confused about what happened here at the last chapter.
Arkytal chapter 40 . 3/3/2012
Woah. Just. Woah. I read this in one go, and it was EPIC. That ending was amazing too, it was so normal, then BAM! Haruhi all up in your face. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and certainly one of the best LS fics. You kinda left us hanging on Jason (great oc) but other than that, it was nearly perfect. The plot progressed quickly, but not quickly.

So yeah, you should write more. It would be amazing.

ShadowHeartDesigns chapter 40 . 11/8/2011
Well. I've waited until after reading the story to post a review.

You did a great job in characterizing Konata and Kagami, and the Lucky Star characters in general. Not familiar with any of the other franchises you used (ironically! Haruhi is on my to-watch list) but they seemed to flow and interact well.

The writing in general was very good. Impressive even, to keep it solid and consistent for such an extended period of time.

The single biggest complaint I have is regarding the last two chapters. You set the final battle up for most of the story and it was, frankly, kind of a let-down when it happened. The final chapter I fully understand, but it felt sharply anti-climactic and I felt like you could have done much more. Perhaps that merely leaves a door open (so to speak ) ) for a sequel. Agree also with another reviewer, that I was left wondering what happened to the other characters.

Still, overall this is one of the finest stories on fanfic net, and I enjoyed reading it. I do hope you write more, a sequel to this story or not, both would be very welcome.
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 38 . 8/9/2011
As a postscript to my earlier review, I would like to add one small criticism that has occured to my since then: it would have been nice to get some closure on Jason and the others. Jason just mentions that they'll meet up in three hours... and we never see him again. Judging by the ending, I assume he's okay, but it would have been nice to not have him, Alucard, Spike and the others just rushed out like that.

That's it. It doesn't make the story any less good, just wanted to add that.
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 40 . 8/8/2011
This was one of those rare fanfics that grabbed me by the collar and shook me until I finished reading it. I cleared through this whole story in about 2-3 days, and I enjoyed every minute of it. This is definitely one for the Masterpiece folder, and I intend to recommend it to a friend of mine.

You definitely have a very good grasp on writing. Also, Kudos to you for having no errors in spelling or punctuation (that I noticed) throughout the entire story.

All in all, a definite 10.5/10 (with an extra half-point added because of Kanata at the end.) I eagerly await any and all future stories by you.
Anatolia The Smiling Clown chapter 40 . 2/19/2011
Anatolia The Smiling Clown chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Anatolia The Smiling Clown chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
bud4man20 chapter 40 . 2/15/2011
I am at loss for words. This story has been and still is great. It's lasted a long while, nights and nights of reading a chapter or two then getting mad that there were no more updated chapters. I have wanted to review for so long, but it felt like my review would be strongest at the end.

Konata, the motivated and yet ironitcally unmotivated otaku. Every word and thought that came from her made it seem like I was "watching" what happened to her. Felt the way she felt. And most importantly understand how she feels. You gave a good connection from the story, you and the readers.

There was no point during the story in which I was bored or uninterested. Plot, Flow, Timing. You had all those well written into your piece. I am truely grateful to have read your story. I've read others but none have been like this one. You are an excellent writer and shouldn't have anybody say otherwise.
07aku chapter 40 . 2/12/2011
Wow. Just wow. I didn't leave any reviews on the other chapters cuz I was so drawn to the story. Spent all night reading. xD You, good sir, are an amazing writer.

You stuck well with the characters' personalities, developed them accordingly, and maintained interactions too. Shana's more cold personality was a little unexpected, but I see the reason too have it.

The main section that probably stuck me me most was the sorrowful tone the story gained when telling the post-murder reactions in the Lucky Star universe.

The one thing I must say in which I'm kind of disappointed is the lack of Jason in the end. I was kinda hoping he'd come back with Konata since his home was destroyed. Jobs are jobs I guess, and Jason did say that he can't settle down well.

I'll probably reread this again soon, and I'll make sure to leave more comment. ;P I'll recommend it for surez! Thanks for the amazing story. It made my weekend.
DoubleBoxEven chapter 40 . 2/8/2011
Absolutely incredible. I can't imagine how much work must have gone into this story. I loved it from beginning to end, and totally agree with the way you ended this thing. I loved all the references as I think all of them came from things I enjoy, and were recognizable. It's easily possible I missed some references in this absolutely massive story though. I really hope you write another story sometime.
ronelm2000 chapter 40 . 1/11/2011
I was expecting a mind-blowing ending...but oh well...P

I liked the story over-all, although there were plentiful of plotline delays. XD
banjo2E chapter 40 . 1/10/2011
...The person at the end is Haruhi, isn't it.

Best ending evar.

Brofist to ye.
Thomas chapter 40 . 1/10/2011
I feel cheated.

...My brain understands, pretty well, what you did with that last chapter. Understands your intentions, I think. Appreciates them, even. I read this chapter, and my brain loves it.

But my heart feels cheated.

I suck.