Reviews for Incommunicado
ElizabethBathog chapter 35 . 2/26
Awesome! This was fun reading! :D Congratulation on publishing a book! :) I will probably be reading more from you since i really like how you write and so now i will go to the next one! :D Thank you for writing this awesome work! :)
Deda Altesse chapter 35 . 11/18/2014
This story is amazing! More people need to read this! I will go tell people about this awsomeness now.
:D :D :D
I'm still so excited from this!
(I need more exclamatory marks so many more - D:)
Deda Altesse chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
Dang it Danny! You let him live!
You should have crossed over to the dark side and destroyed his ass like a sidekick gone wrong!
Deda Altesse chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
I'm waiting for at what point Danny FINALLY desides to kill Vlad off. (for the good of the planet and all he holds dear of course)
Dragon Courage chapter 34 . 1/7/2014
Awesome
GreggoGeek22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Sequel for the sequal? Pretty please?
Fruit bat99 chapter 34 . 12/12/2013
Okay, so finally finished this awesome story!
Your imagination is absolutely amazing and you have Danny's character nailed! I have to say that the last couple of lines was possibly the best part of the whole story, just sums everything up very nicely :').
Even though you took the whole setting out of the DP universe, you made it believable and the same can be said for your OCs - I fell in love with Diego a bit at the end there, I won't lie :P.
You definitely are one of the best DP writers out there, keep going! I look forward to reading your other stories :).
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 34 . 11/8/2013
That was just an amazing story. :) I really liked it. I think it would be amazing to see another story with Taj. I just loved his character and his abilities and all that good stuff. Seriously, I would die with happiness if you wrote another story with Taj in it. :D Great job with the story, I was hooked from the beggining and I loved it. Keep writing!

-DP Fan
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 30 . 11/1/2013
Ya'know, Danny's watch reminds me of Ben Tenessen and the Omnitrix for some odd reason... Huh.
carpediemdftba chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
again, just another perfect story. This was a great sequel that had all the characterizations I loved from you previous story along with a great plot!
mihane100 chapter 34 . 9/21/2013
Wow... just, WOW! :D
I'm not sure which one of this series is my favourite, but I REALLY enjoyed this! :D:D:D
A great sequel to a great fanfic! There were times when I read this, and forgot it was even a fanfic AT ALL! You gave so much depth and detail into all the characters and their adventures... it's just... I don't even care that I read 34 pages. This was totally worth it! D
Really looking forward to reading more of your fics in the future! :D
Ghostfudge160 chapter 34 . 8/14/2013
At first, I avoided reading Powerless due to all the other writing trying to move the setting and failing miserably (except a few). However, I decided to give it a try and instantly became hooked the first chapter. So here I was reading your stories non-stop until they were finished. Incommunicado was one of the best, if not the best, story I have ever read with Vlad and Danny relationship. I loved how Danny changed and grew in this story and was able to match Vlad in the battle of wits and chess. It would be cool if this was a trilogy but I believe leaving it here gives the reader a nice imagination kick-start for they will always be wondering what will happen next. The character's personalities were spot on but with the way you write it, the story was good for more mature audiences... Overall, I would say its a fabulous and thrilling story (especially Incommunicado) and I can't wait to see if you will do anything more with it or simply move on to greater things! Either choice is terrific! Well, it seems I have written too much for this comment...I don't usually do that... I guess I just wanted you to know what I thought. Great Job!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Very very good and surprising twist. I liked it.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/10/2013
This is truly one of the very best Danny Phantom fics I have had the pleasure to read. You have a great talent for bringing out the personalities and traits of all the characters. A brilliant peace of work.