Reviews for Black Lace And Arsenic, In That Order
Butch turned that right around on her. As always this was a great fic. The way you are able to put in so many character interactions in one scene is inspiring. They all seem in character.
sonder this chapter 1 . 4/19
When I saw 'friendship' and 'Greens' together, especially written by thee, I knew I just had to take a peek because Green friendship and Green romance (and "Greenenemies") are basically the same thing, hah. I can't say that I'm not surprised the gift exchange went awry. Really Buttercup, you should've known your friend better. Reds are as slick and secretive as always - just Brick at least, Blossom is the conspicuous one p: And the Blues... well. Poor Boomer. I like how you had Bubbles just casually roll over his pining - it makes their interaction all the more cute, being the sadist I am.
jtdarkman chapter 1 . 2/6
Check please LOL classic
Lillianne Matake chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I know it's suppose to be Greens. But but, REDS MADE OUT?! AHHHH GOD DAMN PLEASE MAKE IT SO.
Opal chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
that was funny
Kimarys Adriana chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
ha! Clever dick
NeverTheMindless chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Nice.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Butch, you magnificent troll!
kinnie.may chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
xD
They're so awwwdorable! 3
Therefore a second read made me realize how cute is Butch, I mean, now i understand how he knows that a "supple" skin is going to wear the gift.
Good, no, GREAT short story
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh my god.

Butch!

I giggled insanely while reading this.
Sakai Kamichi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
For the record, I SAW THIS COMING.

I'm suprised that, unlike other authors, the characters have the same personality in almost all your fics. Which is cool, 'cause I'd probably forget half of everything... Yeah...

Anyways, good work on this one, I was snickering the whole time (I don't giggle unless I'm attempting to scare someone).

So yeah.
NixenSya chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
...How come Butch didn't die of bloodloss via nosebleed?

x3

Great fic, like always. Today I got my hands on a computer with Internet, so I'm reviewing what I can for what is worth!

Well, I think that Butch is going to have great visual stimulus... Whenever he recuperates from the ass-kicking Buttercup is going to give him. -
Garfakcy-chan chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Oh, Butch, what will we ever do with you? Love it!
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
HAHAHAHA. I squee'd. Butch is obviously the best rowdyruff. 8)
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
OMG- fantastic! Love love love it! Do you have any where they actually get together?