Reviews for Quite Peculiar
ForTheLoveOfPeanutButter chapter 65 . 5/17
Oh my gosh, I was reading this and my first thought was, "OH MY GOD SHE FOUND JASPERT DEAD." I'm so happy that's not the case! Great story, by the way. Keep it up! :)
This is absolutely wonderful! Congrats on 5 years of Quite Peculiar and thank you for writing such great stories!
trissy chapter 81 . 4/6
You should right a busted part 2
EllieStone chapter 126 . 3/15
Oh mannn... despite the fact that I've just now read this, quite some time after Valentine's, I think I'm back in the holiday spirit! I love the dialogue between Deryn and Alek here, both funny and sweet, definitely pitch perfect. And Barlow pfffttt of course she noticed they were late. She knows all. And I always love your little history notes! I'm definitely not a history person so I'm always amazed that you can research all this and work it into your fic like you do! Probably the only history lessons I've ever paid attention to :p
Mashiara14 chapter 126 . 3/2
Aww, poor Alek! Even after all this time (I've been with you since around chapter 42!) I still adore all of your stories and check for updates all the time! There is to be no drifting away into the ether from you!
Singseraphim chapter 126 . 2/28
Yay, another chapter! And a long one at that.
*wiggles in happiness at the idea of Alek on Valentines day*

You really have a handle on these characters. And I really appreciate you keeping your stories on the PG end of the spectrum- it reflects the tone of the source material and it's really a lot nicer to read.
IWasNeverReal chapter 126 . 2/28
Awwwwwwwwww! They're so adorable!
Spartan Ninja chapter 126 . 2/28
Bleh, all these fictional characters have decent love lives while I'm stuck studying for school. This was really sweet though. Hope they don't get shot at. I saw some art for last chapter on deviantart btw. It looked pretty damn cool. See us next chapter.
themermaddie chapter 1 . 2/28
ACK i thought i'd celebrate your anniversary by starting from the beginning again but all it's done is make me feel sad. slightly wistful, but sad nonetheless.
themermaddie chapter 126 . 2/28
ugh julia your updates always make my days and i'm the one that ends up grinning like a dummkopf c:
i love how at a loss alek is it's too cute
and then deryn giving him the true love's kno love your a/n's, too. it's awesome to see that you insert these tidbits of actual history into your work
congrats again, you're marvelous xx
interextrovert chapter 126 . 2/27
Aaahhhh this was so good and cute and wonderful (as always) and I just love your writing so much when I saw the notification that you had updated this fic I started banging my fists on my desk because I was so excited hhaha yep.
psocoptera chapter 126 . 2/27
Awww, I love them so much. Happy anniversary! This is still one of my favorite things in fandom.
Clevingerrr chapter 126 . 2/27
Congratulations on the 5-year anniversary of Quite Peculiar! Phew, can't believe the fandom is that old. I stumbled in a little late to the party, after every book (even the Manual of Aeronautics) got released. Kind of sad to think that I never got to experience the tension of wondering how/when Alek would find out about Deryn, whether or not he would inherit the throne, and how much the books would deviate from history. Ah well, no use crying over spilled milk.

So, Valentine's Day fluff! And a history lesson to boot! You've got Alek and Deryn at their best here; the former hopeless in his desire to please his unorthodox love, and the latter much more practical than the ex-prince. I love fanfics that explore the differences between the two, and how that brings them even closer. It was actually heartwarming to have Alek concerned about getting Deryn a present even while being close to broke. All of the subtle moments that make the Dalek ship perfect were caught in this chapter. Quite fitting, the more I think about it!
littlekittycat2012 chapter 126 . 2/27
Happy five years! i love all of these and im always excited to see an update :)
Stackwood4 chapter 126 . 2/27
Also, congratulations on your achievement! Happy 5th birthday, Quite Peculiar!
2,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »