Reviews for Quite Peculiar
This is soooo sweet. I could see not only the events but the exact thing happening if the series dis continue. I love how you write the characters and their interactions! Please continue to update.
- a fellow Leviathan fan
Mashiara14 chapter 128 . 3/18
I don't know how I missed that this updated, but it's wonderful! I love when you write cute, fluffy moments in their lives together! And seeing an update may have prompted me to go back and reread a few (or ten) chapters and remember how much I love this fic!
Singseraphim chapter 117 . 2/25
Are you planning to finish the homecoming arc? I love this one.
TartKiwiFruit chapter 75 . 1/27
Aaaahhhhh this chapter was a delight. Alek's as honest as they come, but I did enjoy seeing this sneaky side to him! Yay romance! And oblivious Deryn!
TartKiwiFruit chapter 51 . 1/27
This chapter was so fun! A nice break from the angst, I loved it!
sailorvmelody chapter 98 . 1/7
ow, great stories . but this one, right in the feels
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 128 . 12/26/2015
D'awwwwwww those two are so adorable. 3
EllaMinnoP chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
Thank you so much for the update, what a very merry Christmas! Happy holidays!
RAGAnne chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
It great seeing them have so much fun with anatomy. I imagine they have plenty of pages to look forward to. Thanks for the Christmas present!
Mollyscribbles chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
Awww! Excellent Christmas present, even if it isn't quite festive.
TaleWeaver chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
You updated, yay! (giggle) honestly, these two can make a romantic moment out of ANYTHING, can't they? As well as be totally adorable doing it.
Jac Hankosha chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
This was a nice present to wake up to Christmas morning! I love the way you write Deryn and Alek, and the whole fic made me smile. Happy holidays!
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
you know i'm always a slut for your dalek drabbles but ugghhh i loved this so much 3 i love that deryn manages to get out of real work every time, or finds a loophole somehow, and that alek is so easily affected 3
Poppy the puppy chapter 98 . 12/23/2015