Reviews for Quite Peculiar
This is my favorite fanfic ever. I've read all of your Leviathan things probably a thousand times and it's all so amazing. I really hope you keep writing, and if you do I would like to resquest some Varlow because I love them, but anything you write will make me very happy.
MispeldNayms chapter 129 . 1/10
Ah crap, I'm at the end. Guess I'll have to cry in my corner as I wait for an update. Thanks by the way, you're an amazing author! This fic is amazing, and I hope you continue it. :)
MispeldNayms chapter 127 . 1/10
Ahh the end of the modern AU. It was fun.
MispeldNayms chapter 114 . 1/10
Poor Newkirk
MispeldNayms chapter 107 . 1/10
I never knew how much I needed a Jaspert chapter until I had it
MispeldNayms chapter 80 . 1/9
Ah Alek wih a moustache making it hard for me
MispeldNayms chapter 78 . 1/9
Funny it turned out to be right lel
MispeldNayms chapter 56 . 1/9
Gah I hope there are more modern AUs
MispeldNayms chapter 53 . 1/9
Gah this is too cute
MispeldNayms chapter 22 . 1/8
I think i died with them
MispeldNayms chapter 10 . 1/8
stop hurting me gosh dangit
Annie chapter 129 . 1/2
Oooooh, this is so exciting and fun! Aaah! I love how this is the inverse of Alek working on the Darwinist ship, or even him at the London Zoo. And the wonderful thing about Deryn working for the Clankers is that it is her special way of thinking that will aid them all the more. With Alek at the Zoo, he's there because Deryn is too, but I love how it has to be Deryn that will help him. Man, I love your aus, and this whole fic series. I found it, i don't know, a few years ago? But it is amazing. I love the heartbreak of children on the wire (though I hope this au ends happily). I love the modern au, because it's so perfect for why he'd think she was a girl. I love the one with the newspaper, and I'm pretty sure I read that before I read the last book because it helped me realize how he would find out she was a girl. But these fics are so wonderful, and I think about them a good amount. I'm so glad I decided to reread some on a whim, because then I got to read this fantastic new piece! I hope you are doing well, and thank you for your writing.
Mashiara14 chapter 129 . 12/16/2016
Yay! Chapter! And I love this AU! Poor Alek is so sad and lonely, and then Deryn just swoops in like a breath of fresh air it's wonderful! She really is exactly what he needs, in more ways than one! That almost kiss wasn't nice, though. I hope that means you'll continue! (If not, that's fine, I don't want to pressure you or anything, I love everything you write!) You know, I just finished rereading the Leviathan series a few weeks ago and then came and reread everything you've written for it, and I was trying to find a chapter I haven't reviewed before so that I could tell you how much I still love Quite Peculiar! It has become almost as much a part of the universe as the actual books, at least to me! I hope you have a very happy holiday!
Forever Day chapter 128 . 12/15/2016
I've literally just finished my first term at medical school and the idea for writing an "anatomy lesson" was on my mind so often when learning it, I'm almost a little disappointed that you got there first and did it so well. But seriously, I enjoyed this very much and this whole collection has been a joy to read (and when I can't tell a hamate from a lunate I'll know who to blame for keeping me from my books :P )
Mollyscribbles chapter 129 . 12/9/2016
Yes! I had to reread the other parts to remember the AU, but this is wonderful. Deryn would prove herself and stand out, no matter how things went.
2,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »