Reviews for Quite Peculiar
Whtwlf chapter 139 . 1/15
Every couple of years, I reread the series and find my way back to this fic. I'm always delighted to see that you're still posting top quality Leviathan content like this. Thank you for continuing with Quite Peculiar for those of us who are still in love with the series or those of us just learning about Clankers and Darwinists!
Ah the Gipsy Kings *are* fantastic, aren't they?
Mashiara14 chapter 140 . 12/12/2021
Adorable!
LiterateChick chapter 140 . 11/26/2021
Not me coming to read this fic again cause I’m drowning in leviathan fandom nostalgia rn to see it’s updated! And it’s awesome as always TTuTT had to log back into my old ff account just to tell you 333
Juniper Night chapter 140 . 10/10/2021
1) FAT BEAR WEEK!

2) I absolutely adore the idea of Deryn going on expeditions for National Geographic, that is an altogether perfect occupation for her.

3) This whole fic was very cute 3
Cyberbook chapter 136 . 10/8/2021
I'm loving this, and I just want to scream at the two: you're barely out of beiong teenagers. waith a few years and I'm sure you'll end up charming the people hard enough not even hardliners will stop you"
oohmrsharp chapter 140 . 10/8/2021
With a few brief lines, you bring Alek and Deryn alive for me once again. It's been so long since I've read in this universe, either fanfic or the canon, but you have such a way with these characters that it feels like no time at all. They are so adorable that I am crying. Ughhhhh, and I LOVE the jobs they have in this ficlet: Alek securing votes in the House of Lord, Deryn on an expedition with National Geographic, ;A; I would read another trilogy about them doing just this, if you promise to write it.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 140 . 10/8/2021
Such an adorable chapter!
Guest chapter 140 . 10/5/2021
Very glad to see you still update
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 140 . 10/3/2021
TRULY THE BEST POSSIBLE THING TO CELEBRATE FAT BEAR WEEK WITH, this was absolutely delightful! i'd like to imagine that after they [cough] do all their reuniting, alek looks through the sketchbook again and does all the fat bears their due diligence of going 'sir you are So Very Fat, good job', as it should be
RAGAnne chapter 140 . 10/2/2021
Excellent! The bears made the news where I live (nowhere near Alaska) so it was funny to have this pop up in my inbox this week.
incaseovemergency chapter 140 . 10/2/2021
FAT BEAR WEEK FIC! THIS IS EVERYTHING I NEEDED THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 139 . 9/28/2021
What more can I say about our fanfic icon Julia456 that hasn’t already been said? Liissteenn this fanfic started when I was in middle school and now I’m out of college and it’s STILL UPDATING. Truly one of the strongest constants in my life and those twice ish yearly updates have me set for the rest of the year. Viva la Julia456! The fanfic author whose 11 year old, 139 chapter 160k word fanfic has kept this fandom alive ten years after its last book came out. I just love reading this and these reviews and remembering there are other people in the world that give as much of a shit about Deryn and Alek as I do. Ten years later. Anyway I gotta run, I shit u not im in Budapest right now and I’m going to Prague tomorrow. Why Prague you ask? We’ll just an hour and a half away there’s a litttle chateau called Konopiste you may have heard of…
12954086 chapter 139 . 9/16/2021
Great Drabbles, though honestly the "Parallel Universe" series deserves its own novel or 3, or at least its own standalone fic.
Mashiara14 chapter 139 . 5/5/2021
Dr. Barlow! I love her so much, and she is fabulous in this chapter!
2,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »