Reviews for Quite Peculiar
TartKiwiFruit chapter 75 . 1/27
Aaaahhhhh this chapter was a delight. Alek's as honest as they come, but I did enjoy seeing this sneaky side to him! Yay romance! And oblivious Deryn!
TartKiwiFruit chapter 51 . 1/27
This chapter was so fun! A nice break from the angst, I loved it!
sailorvmelody chapter 98 . 1/7
ow, great stories . but this one, right in the feels
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 128 . 12/26/2015
D'awwwwwww those two are so adorable. 3
EllaMinnoP chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
Thank you so much for the update, what a very merry Christmas! Happy holidays!
RAGAnne chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
It great seeing them have so much fun with anatomy. I imagine they have plenty of pages to look forward to. Thanks for the Christmas present!
Mollyscribbles chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
Awww! Excellent Christmas present, even if it isn't quite festive.
TaleWeaver chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
You updated, yay! (giggle) honestly, these two can make a romantic moment out of ANYTHING, can't they? As well as be totally adorable doing it.
Jac Hankosha chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
This was a nice present to wake up to Christmas morning! I love the way you write Deryn and Alek, and the whole fic made me smile. Happy holidays!
NoOrdinaryAuthor chapter 128 . 12/25/2015
you know i'm always a slut for your dalek drabbles but ugghhh i loved this so much 3 i love that deryn manages to get out of real work every time, or finds a loophole somehow, and that alek is so easily affected 3
Poppy the puppy chapter 98 . 12/23/2015
Gaaaaaa the feels! T-T
poppy chapter 89 . 12/22/2015
XD Bovril tho.
Grace chapter 127 . 10/16/2015
Loved everything! My fav was when volger walked in on deryn and alek smochin Lololololol there were there but i forgot Lol anyways great Job!
Guest chapter 127 . 10/15/2015
I really LOVE your stories. You have the ability to capture the character and bend them into something beautiful. I know you haven't posted for 10 months, but can you pls continue? I love this story so much and to get you started, what about a Halloween costume fic? At it not, doesn't matter to me ;)
happy cat chapter 120 . 10/7/2015
DOCTOR WHO! It's funny, my favorite book character cosplayed (how do you spell that?) as my favorite T.V. show character.
2,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »