Reviews for Graceful Ends
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
This was so beautiful but so heartbreakingly TRAGIC too!
Neanim chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Pretty good
FallenLove82212 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh gawd tht so sad qq WAAAAHHHHH /3 qq poor teito qq
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
So hot. Gods. But Mikage...the negatives you're thinking...it's breaking my heart
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is my favourite pairing too...unfortunately there aren't many fics about these two so this one stands out as the most precious Mikage x Teito fic EVER! Thank u sooooo much. thank u thank u and thank u again.
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
NOOOOOO! MIKAGE! DX THAT'S NOT OKAY!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was beautiful!...but so sad in the end...I think I cried too... :,(
sakuya.R.nondo chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Good story but so sad. _
Conrii chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
aww...Its so sad, but so true to mikages personality.
Alexa Rhodes chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
that was really well written good job :) . . . :,( the ending made me want to cry.
zero-kun08 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMG! Such a touching story! There needs to be more fics of this couple. They are just so cute together.
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Beautiful story! TT_TT Brought back all the depressing-ness of those episodes though. I want to cry! 07-Ghost is the best anime in the world! And I really wish there were more fics for these two :( But! Keep up the good work! :D I loved it _

~Bexmar O
violetkisses chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
wow, beautiful.
Rave chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
WELL this is a first. A lemon made me cry. Like, really cry. This was so sad and angsty.. Ohemgee. D': SAD! It was so beautifully written.. Omg.. So beautiful.. D:

Still crying about what Mikage thoughtand said at the end, though D:
lolligje chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This was beautiful, smexy, sweet and sad. Omgsh so sad...T.T

It was so in character to. Very amazing job, the best 07-ghost story i have read till now. It really should get more fanfiction love. But your writing style is amazing! Anyway,

I really want mikage to be alive now...(