Reviews for Cracked and Crazed
sela117 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
"Dean. Always Dean trying to push, pull, drag, shove him back into the light." So true, great line!

Ooh, it sounds like Dana isn't happy about being buried again considering the reaction when Officer Springer mentioned getting the grave filled back in. Awesome cliffie!

LOL... actually, I witnessed a case of MFE while camping this past summer. It's scarier than the bears roaming around the woods! D
badaiwind chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
MFE, seriously?

LOL (,)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Yay-the boys are unburied...but Dean's kinda in a bad way (and it's sad that I love that) but he sure has reason to be. And just when I thought the police were their only other problem...

Nice chapter. :-)
stjra chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
With that awesome update you are totally forgiven for missing a day in updating! :P

You totally cracked me up with the line;

Absurdly, Sam noted that the man had a bigger flashlight than he did, giving him a very definite case of Male Flashlight Envy. "Look, we're trying to fix this mess," Sam snapped. "You people certainly weren't going to get it done."

I could just see that so clearly! Good thing I wasn't in a public place read it as everyone would have thought I was a lunatic howling with laughter all of a sudden.

Just another reminder of why I love your fics so much!

Oh and poor Dean too! ;D
TheKritty chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
HOLY...JEZ.

That's...I mean, thats...that's EVIL *sighs* How can you do that? *lol* This is one cruel cliffhanger man!

They're not dead, I know that (at least I'm pretty pretty pretty sure) but how will THAT turn out?I cant seem to think of a sollution for this one...

I enjoyed the angsty aspect of the chapters so far, I SO enjoyed reading it! And also the brotherly love..

"Sam broke out in a genuine grin and Dean matched it. Maybe it was memories of the games they'd played as children, or that no matter how badly they were getting along, in this one thing, hunting for a grave amidst a sea of headstones, they were in tune again"

Passages like that make my heart warm and made it all a bit better, just like in the show itself.

fast.*sighs*

*lol*

KRitty
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Not good! So not good! Post more please!
sela117 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
The pacing between the humor and drama is very good. Just the right amount of each. And the cliffhanger at the end, Awesome!
Ash8 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Oh wow! That last part had my heart racing... Can't recall ever reading anything where they've been sucked into the ground... awesome. :)

Loved Dean's thoughts about his name. Hee! :)

Another great chapter.

*eek* Can't wait to see how they get out of this one...

xx
AlecDeanFan chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Love the banter between them in this chapter. It was almost like 'old' times. I can't believe Dean's embarrassed about being named after his grandmother. At least they did turn it into a guy's name. Besides, Dean just doesn't look like a Sam or Samuel. Although I do kind of wonder why neither of them were named after either of John's parents. As far as I know of they've never even mentioned John's parents on the show, or if they have I can't remember it at the moment. Okay, now they're both sinking into the gound. How are they going to get out of this one? Update real soon so I can find out.
Psychee chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Excellent cliff hanger...with the boys getting down and dirty.
Sue Pokorny chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Oh no! After Dean's memory of being buried comes back full force and now he's literally buried again? That was very mean. And completely awesome! Looking forward to more!

Sue
Dianne chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Fantastic! Now that is a cliffhanger is written! I loved the banter the boys had in the cemetery and the memories they had of earlier times and your injections of humour about Dean's name and stuff like that was perfectly timed. I can't wait to find out what happened. Great job.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
OMG This rocked! AWESOME!

ah...omg..best chapter yet i cannot wait for more

this utterly rocked, amazing fic lovey
lili20 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Oh, those poor boys, they're in so much trouble right now. Can't wait to see how they get out of there. At least Dean has some experience in that field...

P.S: I would also like to mention that I recently bought your book and I'm loving it so far. So thank you for that as well.
badaiwind chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Hahaha...Dana, Deanna (,)

Thanks for the frequent updates.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »