Reviews for Cracked and Crazed
lili20 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Oh, those poor boys, they're in so much trouble right now. Can't wait to see how they get out of there. At least Dean has some experience in that field...

P.S: I would also like to mention that I recently bought your book and I'm loving it so far. So thank you for that as well.
badaiwind chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Hahaha...Dana, Deanna (,)

Thanks for the frequent updates.
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Well dang, here I was enjoying the scene with the brothers in the graveyard, which was nice to see after everything that has happened over the past year.

But than you have to go and end it with a creepy cliffhanger. :( First Sam is pulled under and than Dean. Well at least Dean wouldn't leave his little brother and they went down fighting together.

Thanks? for the update.

Take care.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Oh, wow, what a cliffy you've left us with. This was a great chapter. Full of the uneasy brotherly moments but with glimpes of what they could possibly come back to.
Ciya chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Uh, this is not a good turn of events. Can't wait to see who or what sucked the guys down.
stjra chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Holy crap! What are you trying to do to me? Give me a freakin' heart attack!

AWESOME! Man I love your fics!

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait for tomorrow! Now you are going to update tomorrow aren't you?

;P
marinawings chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Wow! The pace just picked up! I'm really hooked now. Dean and Sam's interactions are spot on, very Winchester, with their attempts at reconnecting, side by side with awkwardness. The thing about names was cool. And now the brothers have been sucked underground! I'm eager to read more!
sela117 chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Oh angst, how I love it!

AlecDeanFan chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
As usual I'm totally intrigued. It was weird how both women acted almost exactly the same. It's funny how no one can ever remember what exactly starts a feud, but they hang on to their hatred nonetheless. Loved the line, "Sam just seemed. . .trustworthy. And wasn't that ironic." I could definitely see Dean thinking that. Of course, that's one of the things I love about your stories, both Supernatural and Dark Angel, you're so great at getting the characters down perfectly. It's almost like watching an episode of the shows. So, now they're off to have fun in the cemetery. Can't wait.
Dianne chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
That was great. Reads just like an episode with a great individual plot mixed with the overall plot. I liked how Dean knew as soon as the words left his mouth how Sam would take them. The two families feuding seem so similar. I can't wait to find out why they're so nasty. Also love the names you picked for them.
badaiwind chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Dean is stressed out, me also but with RL.

More chapter, soon. ,
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I trust that Dean and Sam will figure out and solve this mystery.

Thanks for the update.
marinawings chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
I really like the way the story is unfolding. The two old ladies are a really nice touch, adding both background and wry humor to the tale. And, of course, there is the awkwardness between the brothers, and the mystery... What's happening to those graves?
PADavis chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Loved these last two chaps. Love the prickly angsty let's kill each other frustration level. Well not love, really, but maybe love the chance that it will get better, I hope, eventually. So glad to see the chapters post so quickly too.

Phoebe
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
Lol, awesome last line :) Great chapter!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »