Reviews for Cracked and Crazed
AlecDeanFan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very interesting start. Wonder what's going on? I think you've got Dean's thoughts on Sam down perfectly. I just wished Dean would give himself some credit and realize he is, was, and will always be a much better person than Sam has ever been. In my opinion, Sam has always been a selfish, arrogant person who always thought he was better than Dean. Anyway, I can't wait to see what the next chapter holds.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wo new fic :D

good opener, sounds like this is going to be marvelously creepy!

cant wait

update soon

XsarahX
TheKritty chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You So captured me with this first chapter, I am SO gonna read the next one!

I loved the angst, the whole brother-relationship-was-breaking-and-is-slowly-healing-again angsty thingy! and, of course the pure angst at the end!Holy...It made me squee! *lol*

You also captured the boys pretty well!

Very well done! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Greetings from Germany! *waves*

Kritty
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Awesome first chapter. Can't wait for the next!
annie200 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
As ever, your characterisation is wonderful.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Yay! A new story! *dances*

Awesome start - loved Dean's inner thoughts. It is an awkward time for them - poor boys. And of course the dialogue is brilliant as usual.

This sounds intriguing - look forward to more... :D:D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
What a nice surprise, always glad to see your name appear under author alerts.

Nice start to your story, of course I'm curious about the mystery the brothers have discovered.

Hope you can help them connect while you are at it.

Nice flashback for Dean at the end of this chapter.

I'll look for the next update.

Thanks for sharing a new story with us.
cutie3239 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Really good. Got me interested, and I have the attention of a goldfish. _ Keep up the good work!
badaiwind chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
YES, more soon. :D
sela117 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ooh, interesting case, can't wait to see where it goes. And poor Dean getting a flashback.

EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
So glad to see a new story from you! Very creepy start - and what's happening to Dean? Can't wait for an update. Thank you :)
Ster1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Interesting first chappie- looking forward to reading more!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This was a great first chapter. I really cannot wait for the next update. I'm looking forward to the boys finding their way back to being brothers again.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6