Reviews for Eliminating Redundancies
mark3232 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Have you seen So you created a wormhole? It uses both Doctor Who and The Terminator.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Now that nips things in the bud nicely.
erik chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Evil, pure evil.
potterinu chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
ahhgg? You killed john conner before he was conceived? This kinda just left my jaw hanging.
Algazoth chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Haha, this was funny and clever. Ofcourse the Time Agency would have to clean this temporal mess up.
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Very well thought out and very well written. I always wondered what Time Agents did (she says w/ tongue in cheek). Fabulous story, thank you for sharing.

Helen
avidfanficreader chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
AH! Love your stories, crossovers... EVERYTHING! Lol, absolutely hilarious..
BenRG chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Interesting and understandable. It is made pretty clear in the Terminator canon that Skynet only came into existance as a result of Cyberdyne's analysis of the remains of the first Terminator. So, if all parts of that possible future are eliminated before they can 'infect' our time, then (at least in theory) the future should not come about.

Torchwood have the sort of operational psychology that would do this. Better kill one good guy now than have billions die later. The guy who killed Kyle will probably feel bad about it, but he will know it was the right thing to do.

Even so, I'll bet you'll get some flames over this one.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Odd. Keep updating
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Nice one - A while ago I was thinking about something like this but from the Doctor's perspective; the only way to end the time loop is to let the Terminators kill John Connor, so the Terminators never think of him as a threat or need to come to the past, the Terminator chip is never found, Cyberdyne doesn't happen, etc. etc.
dswynne chapter 1 . 2/27/2010