Reviews for The Birthday Surprise Syndrome
Guest chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
Do you not likes J/Jay? L/Elle flirt some times with him in the series. Haha i can understabd her, she likes him 'ingenue/ dumb' style hihi. Kisses sorry my poor english.
Blackwolf-20 chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
I'm glad you've updated. I was curious to see how long you were going to run this virus situation on the agents. You're at chapter 22, and the group is just now getting there. I'm amazed you've managed to milk it that long and still keep it exciting and tense.
Considering how bad Kay is, I expect he'd be the last one to be cured, and the others would come around before him. I'm still having trouble with the Aileen and Kay relationship. I myself have never liked the idea of alien/human love. It seemed to go too far, and Kay never seemed like that kind of person. I'd suggest watch your dialogue. This chapter was mainly dialogue which was fine. With Aileen, you could be in danger of getting too mushy/cheesy, and repeating. I understand she's worried, and she has every right to be that concerned. You seemed to do well though. There was not a lot of repition as there was in previous chapters and the tension continues to mount from the previous chapter. I hope you bring the worms in more. I love them helping, as I would for the other alien characters we know so well. So I suppose the next chapter will deal with getting the agents cured? Hope that doen'st mean the story's coming to a close. It doesn't like like they're out of the woods yet, especially Kay.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
LuffyMarra chapter 21 . 5/26/2012
This is a really interesting story so far. Keep going please. Can't wait to see what happened to Kay.
Kedi chapter 18 . 2/28/2012
Please continue! You can't just leave us hanging like this! :P
YoungTakinom chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
Please write more soon- I can wait to see the peoples' reactions to MiB headquarters. Can you make the man say something good about Ellie? Something that will bother X?
query4 chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
This is awesome. I really want to know what the worms are up to .

Thank you for bringing the cat in on this. It's bound to be hysterical.

The worms are in perfect form, and the all new characters don't feel like Mary-Sue's. They come across as genuine, even the relatives. X must have some crazy family reunions.
Shi-P-Dream chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
Great fic! The truth fantastic! I could not stop reading until it is gone! I hope the continuation soon!

I adore X! I like that you've put the "protagonist."

What will the worms? Will X time? What will happen with MIB?

PS: This is a XxElle? Because the couple does not displease me D
miss lizz chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
Y'know, I don't why nobody's reviewed this yet. And I'm really sorry it's taken me so long to do it as well. You're as excellent a writer as you've always been, easily drawing people in and grabbing hold with the story.

I hope there's more. No rush, of course.